1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Custom House - Summer Event + New Ai Limiteds (New Boy Body?)

Jul 11, 2008

1. (NOTE: All links on this page are to the Coming Soon pages for these dolls.)

Custom House has revealed their event for summer 2008 (between 7/12 to 8/12) -- the first 20 customers to spend over either 900,000 won (domestic customers) or $1000 (international customers) will receive a free event doll, an "Angel Bisou." The customer will get to choose which Bisou model they want -- the doll will come naked with a faceup, angel wings, random eyes, and a random wig.

Event present: Angel Bisou
      http://www.ainai.com/en/product/view.asp?ccode=010000&seq=1763

[​IMG]

Also, two new 60cm limiteds, an Ai boy (Lino) and an Ai girl (Iriya) -- both go on sale July 13, 7pm Korean time.

Limited Ai boy: Dunkler Schatten-Lino
      http://www.ainai.com/en/product/view.asp?ccode=010000&seq=1762

(Okay -- that is NOT the usual Ai boy body ... since when has CH had a new body up their sleeve? *_* *stares at double-jointed elbows and redesigned torso*)

Limited Ai girl: Regina Orientale-Iriya

http://www.ainai.com/en/product/view.asp?ccode=010000&seq=1761

[​IMG]

2. Update on the limiteds -- Lino is $850 ($723 for PPC members), and Iriya is $790 ($672 for PPC members).

Both dolls are limited to 10 worldwide.

3. Is there any knowledge how tall the new boy body is?

4. Iriya's PP price has been amended to $672. They forgot to apply the PP discount the first time around ^^

5. No idea, I'm afraid -- I would think that since they're still calling Lino an "Ai boy" that he's still in the 60 cm range, but no way to be sure without asking CH directly. I would post on the Q&A if you want to know the exact height.

Thanks, I've updated the relevant post. :)

6. Just an update on how the summer event works -- rather than checking each order as it comes in, CH is taking orders for the length of the event, and Angel Bisou confirmations will be sent out all at once when the event is over. Here is their Q&A reply to me: