Custom Stuffed Animals/Dolls For Your BJD

Oct 28, 2017

1. Has anyone ever had any stuffed animals or dolls custom made for your bjd? I thought it would be nice to get a vintage looking ragdoll for my 1/3 girl.

2. That's a really cute idea! I've never had custom ones made, but a lot of my dolls have little stuffed animal friends. Plush phone charms or keychains can be cute and cheap while you can sometimes find some fancier pals on etsy.

3. Etsy is one of my favorite websites to shop for bjd stuff!

4. That's a cool idea. Some of my dolls have toys of their own, tiny keychain toys and that. I might crochet some too. Little crocheted versions of themselves would be cute!

5. I saw handmade Teddy bears very small in size. I think that these toys will fit in SD dolls and any MSD (or it`s will the biggest toy for tiny dolls ^^)

6. My 1/4 boy Vish has a crocheted yellow submarine, and my pukifee who's currently dressed as Wednesday Addams has a headless dolly, but I think those are the only custom toys my dolls have. But part of that is just my lack of time and energy though as there are a few other things I'd like to make for my resin babes.

7. I have!

I had a bear commissioned a few years ago for my boy, but unfortunately it suffered irreparable damage at one point and I had to let it go. Lakin has a seal that I needle-felted for him. Opaline has a clown doll that I got from Goodwill, repainted and made a new costume for it. It looks nothing like it did originally, so I suppose that counts as custom?

8. Sure, that counts as custom! That sounds really cool!

9. Opaline and her clown:

[​IMG]

I had the idea for her and I thought it would be so easy to find, but I was so wrong! Most of these clowns were either over $25 (and I'm cheap on toys for toys), much too big, or brightly colored and not creepy enough. I found this one or around $3, but she had a bright yellow sequinned suit and hat, and the hat was glittery with bells. Her paint was shiny gold. She was also very stiff, meant to be standing. So I bought her, pulled half her stuffing out, removed the hat (and a lot of glue), repainted her and used the old suit to make a pattern for the new one. Got exactly what I envisioned! Sometimes, getting creative or commissioning someone is the only way to get that perfect prop for your BJD.

10. That looks really cool and very creative! I love the ouija board!

11. They look great together!