1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

CustomHouse Updated~

Mar 31, 2005

1. Whee! Lots of beautiful new dolls at CustomHouse this morning (for a late Easter update).

New Uniques, limited Little Juniors (I die for Jupiter~), some clothing, wigs, and shoes for the smaller dolls...

Go check it out. =^^=

http://ainai.com/eng/

2. OMG, Valentine....I checked CH around 6:00 am eastern time, nothing. Then again around 7:00, and saw nothing.

Did you get a Jupiter Ltd? He's so cute, and sold out!! >.<;;

These little guys are darling, and I think Jupiter looks like a tiny Cyn.^^
      --Pam

3. No...I desperately wanted to, though. I'm sure he'll be on Yahoo!Japan within a day or two for closer to a thousand dollars...

I really wanted that Prayer Jin, but he was gone by the time I got there, and I was on the site while they were still updating. =;_;=

4. *stares*

I am in love with the Little Junior twins. *points* It's Akiva and Vijaav! :o

5. What are the sizes of the Little Jr? Are they MSD sized or what?

6. Unrelated:

I LOVE the name Akiva(h)! I used to know a girl named that, and OH, I wanted her name so bad! For the longest time online I went by Akivah Lian. I wanted it to be my real name. *geek*

7. I think they're an inch or two shorter than standard MSDs, just like the Jr is an inch or so taller.

8. 38cm, so I've read. MSDs are usually 41-43cm tall.

9. Thank you guys so much! I really appreciate the info. Yay!

10. super cute! I love the juniors' outfits. It's nice to see CP going back to more interesting outfits... I was a little worried for a while.

(though the petite ai keep getting great outfits...!) I guess it was just one or two events (sets of dolls) that didnt seem as high as normal. anyway, I'm glad to see them back. I really love looking at what they come up with.

11. I looooove the Little Jr's! I want a Jupiter! :grin: I can't afford another doll until after the summer at least, though. :|

12. Im in love with that Count Jun @_@ Those smoky eyes and sexy pout are just- *_*

XD

And I wanna steal Mars! XDDDD

-Annie love love

13. Count Jun is my favorite too! I hope someone on DoA got him so they will post lots and lots of photos! what an awesome doll! O_o!

14. Count Jun is GORGEOUS!
      Anyone familliar with Gankutsuou? I can so see him as the Count...

15. most of them are out of stock now, that was fast :lol: