1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

D.I.M Silf and other Honey tinies

Dec 11, 2008

1. Oh Scarecrow! It was you who bought that Silf:XD: I'm glad for you:D I also had my eye her;) She looks so happy with you, what a sweet little girl she is! :aheartbea
      I'm really focusing hard on my quest to find a very specific Wishel otherwise I'd keep hunting for a Silf^^

2. This was an uncanny thing. I bought this wig several years ago from Charles Josef and he was marketing them for Barbie doll wigs. I just happen to come across them while organizing doll items in my office. I was excited it fit nicely on Sylvie and Pocket Fairies. I don't know where you'd be able to find one like it now unfortunately.

3. i have a little dim silf
      [​IMG]

sorry if the image is a little big.

and mitya what kind of wishel were you looking for specifically? i might part with mine (not 100% sure but i hardly play with her)

4. Oh she is just adorable!:D What a cutie pie:aheartbea
      I am actually looking for a particular Wishel with a larger more rounded nose. I have a "want to buy ad" in the marketplace with pictures that give a better idea of what I'm after. Take a look if you have a minute^^
      http://www.denofangels.com/forums/showthread.php?t=267327

5. I wasn't ever going to get a tiny and then I saw Silf on the DIM site and the next thing you know I'm looking for her in the marketplace. It was a bit of a search and wait, but as soon as I saw her I had to have her. She's so tiny though and when sitting next to my two big boys it's just too cute!! :D

Good luck on your search.

6. Hi there again~
      Finally, I've changed Amy's make up, what do you think? :3

[​IMG]
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]

I love my little creepy Silf >///<

7. Scarecrowe: Haha, I know what you're saying, thats just how I was! Once I realized D.I.M. didn't have any intention of making her anymore, I was on a mad search. I almost got one on ebay but the seller just never responded to my emails. I really want so many babies its hard to choose who comes home next! At the moment I'm on a hunt for a Wishel and that has required much patience^^ We'll see what happens, and thank you for wishing me well on my search:D

Orange_juicexXx: I love Amy's new face up!:XD: Absolutely adore it!:aheartbea She's just such a little beauty:D Darker than the other Silfs and I love that:D I'm one for strange and startling juxtapositions; darkness and innocence is one of my favorites:aheartbea

8. Mitya, I'm so glad that you like Amy :3 and I agree, I love the darkness and innocence together...such an interested mixture ^^

9. I love these tiny dolls. I can't believe how tiny they really are.

10. Mortisha rocked the baby to sleep, just love tinies with tinies........

[​IMG]

11. PRGerry ,I love your tinies.
      It's a very cute photo.I love tinies together !

12. there is a dim silf on the marketplace!!!!!!!!

13. Poor Mortisha had an accident, please tell me how to help her :o :cry:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

How do I put her hand back on??? She's ready to go to the Dollie Hospital :o

14. Oh no Mortisha!!! Aunt Kathy is so sad that you had such a terrible accident. Don't worry it will all be okay. :chocoberry

15. Oh..her little hand.. Poor Mortisha T__T I hope she'll be ok :3

Well, I've changed Amy's make-up (yeah, again XD).

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I love her~

16. Mortisha is a lucky girl to be surrounded by friends like that. And she deserves all the attention she gets, she's a real cutie :)

17. Oh Orange_juicexXx, she looks so cute! Nice job!

18. Thank you, PRGerry ^^
      Your tinies are so cute too~

19. Update on Mortisha

Surgery successful! This was the first surgery for the dollie doctor and I’m happy to report Mortisha is almost back to normal. It took 30 minutes to figure out how to pull the elastic and pop out the little screw thing…finding something with a very thin needle nose took 10 minutes. Now I know the type of tool to look for when I hit the hardware store.

[​IMG]

Everyone is so happy Mortisha will be up and around in a few days. Kitty and some of the other girls decided to cook up a storm for everyone in Mortisha’s condo.

[​IMG]
      [​IMG]

Thank you for the concern and tips.

20. I'm so pleased Morticia is on the mend, I was worried about her yesterday lying in bed looking so worried and scared :(

I love how you take every opportunity to tell a story, her arm in a sling is so cute :aheartbea