1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Daisy Dayes Tiny discussion part 1

Nov 9, 2013

1. I am following her on Flickr but I have not seen any animals for sale. Does she have an email list or something that she contacts because I have not seen any for sale.

2. There is no email list. Normally she posts "preview" pictures of anything that may be getting ready for sale, usually they are really SMALL batches of things (like 3-4 dogs, maybe 2-3 little dragons, or gobblins or something) and she'll give a general day for when they go on sale. Then when they are ready she puts up individual pictures of each (she names each on of them normally). Once they are listed you send her a message you want to buy so-and-so. Its a first come, first serve basis and you have to be really fast (you'll have to be a stalker on the day they go up for sale). This is only for her hand cast items as she also does things through JPop on a pre-order basis

3. Thanks so very much, Mu Shu, for the information. When you say she posts "preview" pictures I was wondering where she posts them. When I look on Flickr it looks as if she has not posted anything in a long time. Is there a certain place to look for posts. I am sorry for all the questions, but I really love her little animals. Thanks again for your help!

4. A fascinating sculpt ..........only three peaces but wow they can have so much to say..........This is my lovely Joséphine
      [​IMG]The ChickenKing by Murjani K, on Flickr

5. MuJa, your little ChickenKing is so cute!

6. They are normally just posted in her photostream, mixed in with general pics and stories. It looks like the last pics she posted was 4 days ago and it was a photostory of 30 or 40 pics. If you keep scrolling past all of that you'll get to some obscenely cute goblin pics that all say "gone", those are the last things she had up for sale and that was from the 13th. If you click on one of those pics under the title she will have her email address listed for contacting her.

7. Angelbrand, you will only be able to see her pics on flickr if she adds you as a friend. Her photos are private. But if you send her a friend request, she will usually add you :)

8. At the moment very busy...Rl is chasing me up but soon I will post the three lovely Chicken Ladies together...........hmm hope Daisy will make a rooster once.

Made a gangplank on top of the Coop because she wants to stand there looking over her dominion like the LionKing.......haha thats why I called her the ChickenKing........but actually she is just Joséphine.

9. Thanks princesspetal so much. I requested to be on Daisy Dayes friends list and she was wonderful and accepted me.
      Thanks again!

10. Hi here and sorry for my bad english, but... I'm searching for Daisy Dayes tinies centaurs, or other tinies BJD, but... It seems she has dissapear from everywhere on internet... Has she stopped creating and selling her wonderfull creations? :atremblin

11. Here is her flickr, she puts her creations on there when they are available. daisydayes | Flickr

12. Erf... I do not have Flickr, but thanks for the information! So she is still active? She continues to create, manufacture and sell her beautiful creations? :D

13. I know! I won him in a photo competition on the resin cafe last year after working hard on getting the best pictures I could. I think all of Daisys creatures are completely magical

14. They are

15. We had "snow" a few weeks ago, which is significant because I live in the middle of Texas.. and my polar bear was so excited to get outside and roll around! Come morning the sun was shining and the temperature was already back up to ~60 degrees... so my little bear was -not- happy... its hard enough being a polar bear in Texas as it is! My little Pua Piggy, on the other hand, was lovin' life.
      (Excuse the delay, I had to re-learn how to post photos!)
      [​IMG]2020-02-06_03-56-28 by S W, on Flickr

16. Awe, they are both so cute! Thanks for sharing!