1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Daiyanissa feedback thread

Feb 22, 2018

1. Feedback for myself

2. Daiyanissa commissioned me for a Yukata with Haori over facebook. I want to leave her good feedback although she does not have marketplace access here, because she was super nice to me and I want to share my experience and help her with feedback when she has MP Access here!

The Commisssion was a Yukata in dark blue with a light blue Haori jacket. She was pacient during the whole making process also I took some more time than expected because my job was tough.
      After sending the Pics of the finished work she promptly paid me via paypal. I send of her package soon after.
      Sadly the post took a bit longer than expected but we figured out that I will send them an inquiry. Just when I was about to fill it out, I got the message that it arrived and Daiyanissa is very happy with the items.

I'd always do business with her again. She was super nice, friendly and pacient.
      Thank you for doing business with me!
      Highly reccommended!

3. Daiyanissa Commissioned me two outfits from hakuoki, very good with communication and prompt with payment. Would love to work with her again. :)

4. Daiyanissa purchased an IOS Garsh head from me and was very easy to work with! She paid off her layaway a day or two early with no prompting required and was very quick to let me know when the head arrived. I'd sell to her any time. :)

5. POSITIVE FEEDBACK
      Daiyanissa purchased a Dollheart set of clothes from me.
      She was a pleasure to deal with. Excellent communication and prompt payment.
      Even notified me when items arrived and left feedback without prompting. Will happily deal with again.

6. Daiyanissa bought a Volks outfit set from me. Great communication. Prompt payment. Very smooth & pleasant transaction overall. She also let me know when the package arrived:DHighly recommended buyer~! Thanks again for your purchase~!:)

7. Daiyanissa purchased a yosd outfit set from me. Replies were prompt and payment was sent quickly. She was also patient in waiting for the item to reach her; the shipping was possibly delayed due to the weather. Thanks for a wonderful transaction!

8. Daiyanissa bought a Miss Kitty full set from me. Since this was just when the pandemic-related mail restrictions started and her country went on a DHL Nope List, it took me very long to be able to ship, and the shipping itself took longer than usual as well. She has been super patient and understanding all the way, which I tremendously appreciate!

1. I commissioned a triple-ombre alpaca wig in 1/3 size. Smells lovely to this day, good fit and looks great. She helped me figure out PayPal and both transaction and delivery went well!
      2. Purchased my Adam (secondhand Migidoll Hiro head, possible Soom body). While she hadn't COA for either — she'd gotten the body early in hobby, and she has proof for her original purchase for the head. He's my first BJD; and she was incredibly patient and understanding in answering my questions.

9. Negative Feedback

I had multiple people ask for the minifee head at the same time. The person I sold to responded to me within 15 min when I asked for the zip code. Daiyanissa did not respond for 5 hours when I asked for their postal code. I figured they were no longer interested. I don't see how this reflects badly on me. I did not confirm it was on hold for anyone. Only that it was available at the initial moment they were asking. I do not appreciate the harsh negative feedback on my page. I would be wary of having sales interactions with this buyer.

10. Some people work in places where they cannot access their phone during work hours unless they are on break. You didn't even respond after I gave you postal code for 5 hours. No communication was given other then, sorry I sold it. And to not even be willing to wait a few hours is in poor form as well.