1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Dan, Hue and Ami from Crobidoll

Jun 4, 2008

1. New dolls coming out from Crobidoll. They are photos now!

2. OH CRAP! why do doll companies do this to me :...(

Looks like it though! he looks a bit more mature!

3. Oh, Shi...!!!:o What a teaser!

I hope I'm safe from whoever that is. *_*

This picture at Pixydoll must be the WIP body for the new guy.

4. eh~ he is so ... eh .... eh... >_< no way .. is such a tease lol

5. O__O

Yow.

OhwhyamIlikingdollslikethatsomuchlatelywhywhywhy....
      I used to be all crazy over the more animie-ish CP-type sculpts, but I've been seriously leaning towards slightly more 'realistic' boys like this lately...I <3 my bodiless Leeke boys, and my EgoProject Keath head, and now Lance and...well, pretty much everything Yuna does. *_*
      I think Crobidolls is going to be getting a nice share of my dolly$$ over the next year....

6. :D Yay!

Looks very promising. ^__^

7. Oh my. It's amazing how drawn I am to just the tiniest sliver of an eye and mouth.

8. "They..."? Could it be bad english or possibly more than one?! :D:D Crobidoll is killing me right now! Argh! So many pretty dolls :D

9. I think "they" might be a reference to the vague overarching storyline that all the dolls are part of - "the story of lost children"; Lance is "no conscience", Marcel is "no memory" and Thor is "no sorrow" so the new doll will probably also have a title of "no ____" and a bit of angsty text for his profile.

10. Graaah, what's with all the three piece torsos lately?

I like the look of his face so far... hmm.

11. Oh my first response is wondering about the height...haha
      I like his faceup so~~~~~~much! also the shoulder and neck gee that's so sexy~

12. The new boy looks so cool!! And I really wish they will come out with SD9 size bodies too! That would be easier to find body if I sticking with my Thor plan :love

13. Yeah looks like it will be a complete doll according to the link posted, it states it. I can't wait now I can order the head and body or get the head now and....gee.....how long until this one comes out?!

14. The new dreaming dolls are avaliable :

Dan a type, Dan b type, Hue and Ami

15. I wonder if Thor, Marcel, and Lance heads will fit on the new bodies, because I'm really interested in a Marcel girl someday.

16. Nevermind, I read the height wrong, 56cm for the body is without the head LOL. My bad.

17. Hue is gorgeous and stealing my heart. ;o;

18. Sorry if this is the wrong section to ask~

Does anyone actually own Ami with default face up?? If you do, do you mind posting a few photos of her face??

I am planning to get an Ami but I'm not sure if I want default or custom face up. I like everything except for her lip color. Her lip color is just toooooo red for me. I have already asked Crobi if it is possible to order default make up but have them lighten up the lips for me as in not make the red so strong but they said that I'd have to order custom face up for that.

It's an extra $22 between custom face up and default face up which I personally find a bit much if I only wanted to change the lip color slightly (lightening it up a bit). It'd be nice if someone could kindly provide a few photos so I can debate whether I want custom face up or not!!

Thanks in advance~