1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Darak Doll Tiny Discussion Part 1

Aug 12, 2013

1. When did you get your Tan Ari? I just saw a new fullset on the Darak site.
      Thank you for visiting.

2. @stellarphenomena I ordered her last June and got her last August. That new fullest is so pretty! But it looks like they took away the tan option on the regular Ari. That's too bad, I love their tan.

3. She is on the b body. She is a wonderful poser with beautiful lines.

4. Oh, could you please tell is it a chance to order tan Darak dolls now?

5. It might be worth it to send a private email to Darak about your desire for a tan doll. I was able to order some dolls that were marked sold out that way. I think they might've made them especially for me because it took about three months before they were ready to ship. It's worth a try!

6. She's adorable!

7. I just put a Tan C-Remy girl on layaway! Darak had an extra one sitting around and I couldn't resist.

She is so, so beautiful. I love the uniqueness of Darak's bodies and Remy's face is just adorable. I should finish my layaway by mid-October. Hopefully she'll be home soon after!

8. So excited to join in on the Darak Tiny discussion. Here is my Claire Remy. She is 31cm tall. I just got her from the MP. Now to make some clothing!
      [​IMG]

9. Congratulations, @Tiasdolls! I just received my Tan C-Remy in the mail today. :D

Here's a link to her box opening thread. Have you found any shoes for your girl yet? I'm not really sure where to get her clothing that fits properly!

10. Hello both! Congrats on your darak-i girls, the Claire body is amazing :) My girl has quite a wardrobe, but I had it all made for her by Blythe/Momoko sewers :) Here she even has her own shoes!!!

[​IMG]DSC_0176 by Kamia Keller, on Flickr

11. Wow, @kamia! I love the cold weather outfit and the little booties. :love

Do you know if the Claire bodies fit in to typical Blythe clothing, or would I need someone to custom make mine as well? I'm thinking of buying my C-Remy a 1/6th sized Lolita outfit, but I have a feeling it'll be far too flowy on her thin body.

12. Yeah she's too big for Blythe unfortunately, she does need custom measurements D: probably 1/6 is too big too. I bought some for her once and they weren't good xD

A close up of her boots: (but I probably already shared this picture)
      [​IMG]Boots <3 by Kamia Keller, on Flickr

13. I love them! They look so warm and fluffy.

Argh, I really don't want to have to commission someone for my C-Remy's outfit. Maybe I'll try Bunny Nine clothing...

14. Ooo bunnynine would be a really good idea, let me know how it works :)

15. Bunny Nine with Claire
      [​IMG]

#376 nancy_schroeder_ca, Oct 16, 2016
      Last edited: Jul 10, 2017
    16. Oh! Thanks for the photo @nancy_schroeder_ca. :D

It looks like the Bunny Nine bodies are definitely a good bit bigger, but I wonder if a Bunny Nine sized dress would look too big. Hmm.

17. Those Bunny Nine pants are very tight and might work. I will try to test some clothing on her later today.

18. That would be so helpful! You're a lifesaver. :whee: