1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Darak Doll Tiny Discussion Part 1

Aug 12, 2013

1. How cute! See is a rare doll!

2. Hello everyone! I am wondering if anyone here owns a Darak Kid Dora and is willing to share some pictures with me? I am considering getting her but I don't find many photos of her on the internet. :pout: Also I am curious about the poseability of Darak Kids. Would be great if someone can tell me a little bit about your comment on these bodies. Thank you in advance! :XD:

3. I ordered a new sculpt from Darak-i named Ally. She is 35cm tall with a body similar to the 13 inch Paola Reina dolls.
      The closest doll in her size group from Darak-i is Mia. Here is a photo of Ally from their website. She is probably available in Korea at present.

[​IMG]

I do have a Tan Darak-i body which I am using for my 13 inch Paola Reina custom dolls. Ally will have this body in Normal skin tone. I added body blushing and a manicure/pedicure to this body.

[​IMG]

4. Do you have a link for Ally? I went to their site but it won't show her listing. Thanks

5. I was only able to access Ally's listing by clicking on her photo on the "Korean" version of the Darak-i website on 8/30/21. I was able to order her but no English details were listed. I emailed their contact the next day and was told that Ally was not available yet in the US. She was only available in Korea.

Because I had already paid for her, they allowed me to pay an extra charge to ship her to the US. They said it would take about two months before she would be completed. I had already ordered several items from them in the past so hopefully she will make her way safely to me.

6. Thanks for the info. I have ordered from them before but I will wait awhile to try it. Thanks again