1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Dark Brown Parts for your Dark Brown Kamau!!!!

Dec 22, 2010

1. I wrote in recently to Iplehouse, because my Dark Brown Sword Dance Kamau has some scraping damage to his hands, and i was worried that they would not be able to assist me in getting him some new hands. So I got this response, (Which they also now have up on their board) so we can now get our Dark Brown Kamau some hands. They have stated that this will be your LAST chance to get the parts, so go grab them while you can!!!! (I just responded to them, asking if this will be available for all optional parts...such as the new hand styles, the little c-ring that goes over the s-hook, and of course, the tabi feet

(for those who might be confused by the color mentioned, this was the original tone that Kamau was offered in with the sword Dance Kamau. He's a softer, more realistic brown, and apparently, this was only used on this doll, and never again....Thus the difficulty in getting optional parts for him. The doll i'm mentioning is shown here)

"Hello, this is Iplehouse. We think that the customers who purchased Kamau has some problems to buy feet or hand parts because we stopped the manufacturing of DK Brown in Kamau body color. Therefore we decided to sell the Kamau parts during the time limited.
      You can purchase those parts for selling period.

Please note that if the period is finished, it would be not possible to make again.
      The parts order period is on 22th -31th, Dec.

You will register the Kamau parts item on EID option section.

Please go to the section and purchase it if you want.

The manufacturing will be started from January next year and if the manufacturing is finished, we will start shipping.

Furthermore, you can make an order with other items together and it will be possible to ship after the Kamau parts are made.

We do our best to give good service. ^^

Thank you so much and have a good day!! @^__^@"

The ordering period is NOT very long, so go out and get those extra hands for your Kamau, because apparently after this, you are not going to be able to get them for the Sword Dance Kamau, due to them completely discontinueing this skin tone, and replacing it with the "Ebony" skin, which is a shade or two lighter, and a bit more 'ashy' in look.

Here's the link to the notice on the board....

http://www.iplehouse.net/board/view.php?board_name=DREAMBOARD4&ID=169

2. The new parts are officially listed, and go OFF sale on the 31st of this month. Don't miss your chance to get extra hands for your doll, should anything happen. (Once this is gone, you won't be able to order any extra parts for the Dark Brown "Sword Dance" kamau. So if you break a finger by accident, i doubt Iple can help you at a later date to get new hands/feet etc. And we've all heard about how sometimes the EID dolls end up with broken feet