1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Dates for Serendipity Releases

Dec 10, 2004

1. I recently spoke with a Serendipity doll maker. Ah, she was just sooo sweet and cute! :) Anyway, I received some information about their future releases:

--The boy dolls are coming before January next year.
      --60cm dolls are coming before June next year.

Although these releases are subject to change, this is what I've been told thusfar. :) Hopefully things will come out on their projected dates - so exciting!

Start saving up for those boys. ^_^ I know that Dechanique will be the first to buy one. <3

2. yes! I've been waiting sooo long ;_; ::paws for sharmin boy::

I even have an eyepatch waiting for him.. and unoa gun hands and unoa fur wig once the unoa preorder comes in! *_* and a little wifebeater and panties!

3. :o Boy Sharmin! *dies*

4. I've also wanted a Sharmin-style boy. I was going to order one of the new DOD boys, but since it seems the new Serendipity boy should be out relatively soon, I may hold off until I see him.

Michelle, "too many dolls, too little money" :cry:

5. I'm excited about the boy-Sharmins too, even though I don't have any Serendipity dolls. I just have a feeling he'll be really, really hot. @_@

6. Arr! I might have to wait around for the new Seredendipity boy, then. At least to just see pictures; I don't want Vijaav to have to twitch bodies AGAIN if I like him better than the DOD boys. xD;

7. yeah, i LOVE my sharmin, so i'm hoping I'll like the sharmin boy the same! then its NOMOREODLL STUFF after I get Aiden and make him a pair of pants and get him some shoesies.

>_< MUST BE STRONG! Xmas buying is over! no more spending! Lol I tied up my credit cards and sat my doll on them. It says "DO NOT USE ME UNTIL JANUARY". XD

8. Cant we get a sneak peek at the boy??? Please ????
      I am really looking forward to having a small boy

9. No kidding...! I think people would KILL to take a peek at the boy. ;) Unfortunately, Serendipity didn't provide me with pictures, otherwise I would've posted them. I guess all we can do is just wait!

10. Boy Sharmin-type... WANTS. Yesss, preciousss....

11. awwwwwwwwwwwww... my daughter is going to be so so pleased, she's desperate for a boy for her Naomi...

:grin:

12. I can't wait to see this boy too. My Amara needs a boyfriend :)

13. I can't wait to see this boy, either! Does Serendipity have a website I can haunt?

Laura

14. Serendipity's website: http://www.serendipitydoll.com

Turns out that they're releasing a line of... fairies?! Awww, Candy, Cookie, Cherry, Green Tea, and Milk. <3 They have a new fairy shop, but NO PICS yet. They're KILLING me. xD

15. It's January, for those of you who haven't noticed.
      I want to see this Sharmin boy.
      ... he won't be limited, will he?

16. Uh, yes, it's January, and that's what Serendipity told me when I spoke with them. That's what they told me, so... >_<

17. boy boy boy...fairies are cute but so many now, I got boys on my mind

I really want/need is the boy...piccies soon please.....

18. Gah, I feel the same way... :crushed Maybe they meant before the end of January?

19. What cute names. I can't wait to see them. And thanks for the link :grin:
      Laura

20. Definitely dying for the pictures. I've almost enough for my Too boy, but I'm waiting on the Serendipity boy to make sure he doesn't catch my eye. xD;