1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Datsukis Feedback

Dec 25, 2007

1. great buyer.
      was great with layaway and wonderful with communication
      thanks
      K

2. I bought a Luts Juri B head from Datsuki and the transaction went smoothly! The head arrived in a timely fashion and in perfect condition. She's very sweet to deal with, thank you so much Datsuki! :aheartbea

3. Datsukis has bought 2 sets of outfits and a garter from me, smooth transaction!
      fast payment, nice buyer:)

4. I recently purchased a pair of Volks SD girl shoes from Datsuki
      She shipped them promptly and safely packaged.
      Recommended seller!

Thank you
      Raven

5. I bought some pukipuki faceplates from Datsuki~
      She is lovely to deal with, very quick with communication and postage, as well at being very patient with me transferring money into my paypal account.
      I will definately buy from her again!

6. bought a very beautiful wig from Datsuki. quick delivery(considering it had to go to another country). would love to do business again.

7. Bought a wig from Datsuki, and it was a speedy, pleasant, very smooth international transaction!

8. I bought Kid delf hands from Datsuki and she sent me two pairs, packed them so well and was just lovely to deal with! thank you !!

9. You are very very good buyer , your kindness,friendship and praise really encourage me to keep working for the whole doll world ,and let me deeply feel the trust ,friendship ,kindness during our transaction . I am a glass doll eyes manufacturer , I enjoy the praise from you after my hard work,to be honest , I am really willing to work for you again and try to do my best to make the top quality and service for the wonderful doll world .to let all of us to feel the trust and friendship between the people and make the happyness for each other are more important than the money , and feel our work are meaningful and life are really happy . Any requirements including the special requirement which no people can do ,please feel free to contact me .
      thank you again!
      Your friend :Lu

10. I bought a lovely wig from Datsuki and it arrived the very next day. You can't say better than that!

11. I bought an msd wig from Datsuki. It was wonderfully packaged and was very fast shipping. Came in sooner than I thought. I also loved the little note she sent with it. I love the wig so much and so does my doll! :D

12. I bought a puki faceplate from Datsuki. It arrived quickly and in perfect condition. Thanks!!

13. I bought Glorydoll Karin head from Datsuki. She answered PMs very fast and was very nice, so communication was really great. She sent my package almost the next day after payment (I paid on weekend) and the head was extremely well packed. I've never seen such tons of protective plastic =)
      So, thank you very much and I highly recommend Datsuki as a seller :chocoheart

14. I bought a Delf female body from Datsuki and was very happy with the process :)
      Item was as described, shipping was fast and she kept in touch efficiently to keep me up to date.
      Would definately recommend !

15. bought a chinese style dress from Datsukis and it is really pretty and lovely
      thank you so much xxxx

16. I just received a fab big bag of MSD clothes from Datsuki. Sent quickly, well packed and absolutely as described.
      Thanks so much!

17. I bought a shirt Datsukis.
      Excellent transaction, communication and very fast shipment.
      thank you again
      :)

18. Datsuiki bought msd shoes from me. She paid very fast and let me know when they'd arrived.

Thanks and hope to deal with you again!

19. Datsuki bought a MSD shorts from me and it was a wonderful transaction. She paid fast and let me know when the shorts arrived. Thank you so much. A+++ :)

20. Datsuki bought a shirt from me in the US. She paid quickly and let me know when her item arrived! Would be glad to deal with again.