1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

DayDream Dolls Discussion Part 1

May 10, 2013

1. @InkyBear
      Oh, I really hope you will receive your little prince body soon! Fingers crossed! I'm very happy with my Coco, I really adore her :love
      About clothing...I basically buy all the dresses for my dolls on Etsy. FeerieDollAtelier (Etsy) offers so gorgeous clothes for standard MSD dolls. She also introduced me to Daydream company so...I strongly recommend her shop :)

2. Hope this is the right place to ask this... Does anyone have full measurements for the boy body and the little prince body? I'm going to order Ryan in a few days to make him into one of my favourite characters and I'd like to get his clothes ready, but also to make a final decision on which body to go for!

3. Well, I ordered him today and went for the little prince body as I didn't want him to be too big, he's only six/seven in the book (no one really knows). He needs elf ear mods when he arrives, and clothes so I'll have to check the sizes. I'm also on the lookout for a pair of pink boots without laces for him... I was debating a sculpt with elf ears already, but the Ryan sculpt's face was just too perfect for Zero! I ordered him in normal skin, and already ordered his shirt, shorts and wig. But it's the boots I'm looking forward to!

Really wish he'd make it in time for Christmas, but probably not. 30 business days is 6th December, plus shipping from S. Korea to the UK, plus our annoying customs delay... :(

#363 Spuggey, Oct 25, 2017
      Last edited: Oct 25, 2017
    4. Congrats on your order! I hope your cutie gets to you soon! I ordered the Little Prince body (not a head though, I'm hoping to hybrid him with one of my DiM heads) almost 3 months ago and still no sign of him. May you have a quicker turnaround time than I do!

5. Related to Spuggey's question about Little Prince body, does anyone know if yoSD size clothing fit on them? i'm talking pieces like tops or cardigan or something. or will I be stuck with an awkward size where it's impossible to find clothing.
      I may be very interested to get a Little Prince boy if yoSD clothes fit xD

6. @Ebisama the Girl body is just slightly smaller than the Lady body, with shorter arms and legs. It is not even close to being YoSD size, just a more petite version of a slim MSD. The Little Prince body is probably the same.

You probably know this bc I recognize your name, but the Blue Fairy Juniors are YoSD-sized bodies with longer legs and arms, and can fit into Yo clothes. However, they're an awkward size, too, and the only shoes that fit them faithfully are Blue Fairy shoes for Juniors.

7. My Grace is out for face up service, and I'm awaiting a Juliet and a Juliet in Love from the summer choice orders :3 Hopefully I get a notice soon~

8. If it helps, Daydream sent me his full measurements:
      [​IMG]

9. @wherethelilacsbloom I also ordered a Juliet from the Summer Event! Fingers crossed, we will get news soon :)

10. oh thank you for your photo!!
      i love the aesthetic of Daydream *-*
      new outfit of my dear :aheartbea
      [​IMG]

11. Hi, I'm hoping this is the right place to ask but I was wondering if anyone knew what was going on on the international Daydream website - I have a Daydream Coco on my wishlist that I was planning to order at some point in spring next year but I noticed today that all of their dolls say "available soon". Does anyone know if they are on break or stopped making those dolls? I couldn't find anything when I went looking for the answer myself :/ I would be gutted if I can't get a hold of him so I'm panicking a bit :sweat

12. @TheSecretRoman Maybe they're just working on a new event: Christmas is approaching... I think all their dolls will be soon available again... :)

13. I never thought of that I hope that's the case - that's a relief! Thank you :)

14. @TheSecretRoman they have done this in the past! They actually do it pretty often. I stalk their website frequently and I think they are overwhelmed by the orders from the summer event haha.. they will come back with their holiday limiteds soon I’m sure!

15. @Ebisama Yeah that makes sense! I just panicked a bit that's good to know!

16. I'm curious, has anyone whose ordered the Little Prince body received it yet? I sort of hope dolls will be sent out before Christmas, that would be such a lovely present :) Dolkus has been great about responding to emails about my order, but sadly it seems like there's still not word about the status. Just have to keep being patient I guess.

#376 InkyBear, Nov 20, 2017
      Last edited: Nov 20, 2017
    17. Oh I forgot to ask! How would you be able to order a full doll with the little Prince body or would you have to order the head and body separate? I noticed the little Prince body wasn't on the body options for the choice sets on their website. Would I need to email them? That's the body I was looking to have my Coco on :/

18. Did anyone get their summer orders? Im still waiting on mine. :3

19. Email them! I ordered direct from Daydream and emailed after 30 days. They dispatched him right after that.

20. Oh man. I hope mine hasnt been lost in the mail all this time or something.. I never got any shipping notification, but Daydream is kind of bad about sending those out. X_X