1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

DayDream Dolls Discussion Part 1

May 10, 2013

1. I have that preference too, it makes it easier not having to worry about bust size! I'm sure we'll get at least one nice happy sculpt at some point! I really want a body to put a Sarang head on; she's just so cute! But the sculptor did BF work, right? So we'll surely get something along those lines. Fingers crossed!!

2. Umi, my snow white skin Sally has arrived!
      She's uber adorable >w<

[​IMG]

3. WOW! Turbow you've made her look so different to the company images! I wasn't a big fan of Sally, but yours is GORGEOUS! I look forward to seeing more photos of her as time goes on :)

4. The shoes got updated today, there's some really lovely colours!

Can anyone tell me if Daydream shoes fit Tiny Fairy? And how is the quality?

5. mk13 - TF can wear DayDream shoes, so as DayDream girl can wear TF shoes. I think they are made from real leather like Bluefairy judging from the smell and texture, but their soles are different from Bluefairy. Bluefairy shoes have thicker and harder soles.

6. Turbow's Sally inspired me to put some darker eyes and a darker wig on my Coco, she's on her way to her new home now, but here is a photo for reference.
      Dayream Coco with ED milky #62 eyes and Bluefairy Romantic curl wig in brown.
      It's a terrible photo but it gives an idea how different she can look!
      [​IMG]

7. Coco is a really nice sculpt!

8. Oh boy, a Coco! She's so cute. <3 I feel bad neither of the sculpts ended up working for you! Hopefully Daydream will make new ones soon. I know they said they'll soon have basic sets, though it'd be nice if they sold parts separately.

9. So she finally has a home to go to... :( I am really sorry.
      Your photo shows that she looks a lot like a TF Denis with that mouth! :)

10. No I'm sorry, I just couldn't wait. But Daydream announced they'd be selling them soon, including the full sets!
      She does look a little like Denis, I think she looks most like Kevin, Bluefairy's limited boy.

It is a shame, but I'd really like another, a blank head so I could mod her cheeks a little higher and then get a different face-up. (Their cheeks are surprisingly low and you can't tell in the photos!)
      I don't know if I want Coco though, I think I want Sally now Haha!

11. Hey, Sally and Coco are appearing as available on the site, guys. c: As choices and fullsets! T:< Sure would like if they just stocked bodies, though.

12. Thanks for the heads up!! :)

13. xD Well I'm always checking so no prob.

14. Yo yo yo y'all, I asked for some posing pictures from Daydream and they responded with a few Sora*Iro blog entries with BF comparisons.
      http://shopsorairo.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-56.html There are more, entries 58 and 59!
      I made my question public and password free so you can see it on the Q&A! There'll be new sculpts soon too, how exciting!

15. americonedream that's great news! I can't wait to see what they come up with, I wonder if they'll release a smiling sculpt any time soon. Shame about the no option part release though, I wanted a blank head but they're not selling those either for the foreseeable future.
      The posing pictures are great, I've seen the body first hand and it is really lovely, but I didn't want to play around posing since she was being adopted. The only thing I didn't like about the body (and it's a really small thing) is that the wrists aren't as posable as BF dolls. It sits up really nicely though!!
      Thanks for all the information! :)

16. That's lame about the wrists, maybe some sueding would fix that?
      I'm most curious about those hips, I've never seen anything like them! I really want a smiling sculpt too. And boys. > u > Because then if they make a boy body, I can put bf heads on that too!

17. Thank you for the comparison pics!!!
      I really want a smiling sculpt too >___<

18. I wonder how they'd each look in the same outfit - the DD has a more slender mid-back (seen in profile) than the BF, but that's offset by the higher tummy bulge. And the hips look a tad wider. I wonder if the DD girl will fit as comfortably into a slim-mini outfit as the BF girls do.

19. They posted a picture of the DD girls in a Sora*Iro BF outfit on the blog. It looks the same to me.

20. I don't mean into dresses, but jeans and tighter tops. As it is, I have to watch out for things sized to fit MNF tightly, because they're a bit too tight on the arms/hips of the BF girls.

My troupe are such tomboys....