1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

DayDream Dolls Discussion Part 1

May 10, 2013

1. Yeah :( I was hoping they come up with a nice release this year but what they’re doing is understandable. I wouldn’t want them to dig a deeper hole than the one they’re already in now with the Summer stuff.
      Now I am debating if I should get Grace or girl Noah before the store revamp or wait until later. I love the current Grace but it is such short notice and my budget is kind of tight because of Christmas. I am hoping to see more girl head sculpts when they re-open the doll orders. I love Bluefairy’s Sarang and Emily, so I’m hoping to see their Daydream equivalent or just some kind of smiley/happy sculpt. All the current sculpts (except Grace) look so melancholic and almost despondent. I think something cheery would be nice.

2. Ebisama - get Grace on layaway?

3. @Ebisama
      Almost all my girls look very pensive/sad - apart from my Momonita - and I love Daydream sculpts because of that melancholic look...but I understand they need to differentiate their molds and upgrade their service.
      I wish they could update the site soon - I love my Coco and I'm quite sure I adore my Juliet once she arrives! And I was wondering how the new bodies will be! Pretty obsessed with stability, engineering and display of doll bodies!

Personally speaking, I love Noah more than Grace though I see Grace is pretty popular in this Thread! I wish I also could buy a new doll from them before they stop accepting new orders but I'm waiting for next week JerryBerry Winter Haze event so...no way :|

4. I didn’t know they have layaway service.. I’ll shoot them a Q&A and see if they’ll come back next year. If that means double jointed bodies then I will probably wait. I hope they don’t make changes to the current head sculpts. Especially Noah and Grace!!

Funny note: I have friends whose names are Noah and Grace and they’re actually dating each other lol!

5. Oh yeah, maybe they don’t. I have no idea.

6. If anyone tried to order a coco or coco in Love earlier this week and got an out of stock message it’s fixed now. There was an error on the order page for coco.

7. sweetestfrog Thank You! I ordered him without faceup, so I'll take pictures when he gets his face :3nodding:

Yeah! Also Coco in love head has become available in the Parts as an option of Coco head.

8. I've just received an update from Daydream about my Summer Choice order. My doll will be shipped out in third week of January :3nodding:
      Have you also received a confirmation email from them?
      Can't wait for my Juliet!

#408 Flaxen Hair Girl, Dec 29, 2017
      Last edited: Dec 29, 2017
    9. I did too. It says they will send it out first week of January. So excited :)

10. I received an update about my Honey Grace. They said it would ship at the end of January, that it needs more time because I selected the customized faceup. I'm excited for when she arrives!

11. @Ebisama Yes, so excited!

@Squishtaru :love your photos and the positive feedback you have done of their tan skin dolls is the main reason why I decided to order a Honey skin girl :3nodding:
      This thread will be soon full of pictures of amazing dolls!

12. Thank you! I was really impressed with their tan skin resin! I still need to give them faceups... so many doll projects I'm behind on. :lol: Next year for sure! I really love Daydream dolls so I'm happy to see that more of them will be around!

13. I'm glad a lot of you are receiving some updates from DayDream. I kind of had my hopes up, but still nothing from Dolkus. Oh well :( But I'm happy for the rest of you! Can't wait to see some beautiful new dolls in the next few weeks.

14. I'm right there with you. Stay strong, my friend!! I plan to contact them again on the 2nd to see if there's been any updates. :hug:

15. My Juliet and Juliet in love will be coming home to be with my Grace and Noah in a week or so! :D Yay!

I wonder what this renewal will entail? I wonder if the arms will become double-jointed? :3 That would make me super excited.

I hope we don't have to wait too long to find out >_<

16. Hoping for some good news! Please let me know if you get a response :kitty2

17. I kind of get the feeling they won't ship my Grace this week, even though they said it'll be the first week of January ^^;
      I wonder if that means everyone else's is getting pushed back too.

18. I got my notice of shipment this evening, so it would seem that they are starting to move some dolls along :o

19. [​IMG]

Zero made it! His sculpt is Ryan, and I modded him to have point elf ears. He actually arrived before Christmas, which I really had given up on, but I didn't unbox him till Christmas Day. It was weird because I got no shipping notice and was away in Dublin when he arrived. When I got home the box was there and even my mum was excited. He doesn't have a face up yet, but I love him already. He poses great and he can slouch which looks so perfect for such a sulky kid! I managed to find his oversized pink boots too. He's in my doll profile if you want to see a portrait and I'll be giving him a face up when I've got rid of the flu. IF I get rid of the flu....:ablah:

Oh, also, since he first appears in the novels aged six, and then again twenty years later, I’ve also ordered an adult version of him: Iplehouse Felix. He’s one of my absolute favourites of my OCs and he’s usually everyone else’s favourite too. The boy ain’t right.

#419 Spuggey, Jan 8, 2018
      Last edited: Jan 8, 2018
    20. Yay! Congrats! They stopped taking orders for a while so I’m guessing they had a backlog. I didn’t get a shipping notice!