1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

DayDream Dolls Discussion Part 1

May 10, 2013

1. I imagine the neck size would be the same as all the other bodies, since the heads fit on all the bodies.

And Day Dream made an announcement on May 25:
      We would like to
      inform our customers that our renwal process has been accelerated recently. Not
      only head and body molds, but also other doll supplies will be developed as
      well.​

2. It's amazing how quickly everything sold out. Just goes to show how much people love DayDream :blush
      I really hope they re-release the Pony Farm jumpsuits... I haven't been able to find anything else quite like them. Everywhere else just has overalls :sigh

3. I think.... I would love a yosd size doll from Day Dream. Even if they never do that, I absolutely love the height variation for their dolls. I'm anxiously awaiting their renewal!! :D

4. I also look forward to the new dolls and you're right, a Yosd one in their style would be so cute!

#444 Flaxen Hair Girl, Jun 7, 2018
      Last edited: Jun 27, 2018
    5. #446 Flaxen Hair Girl, Jun 21, 2018
      Last edited: Jun 21, 2018
    6. Wow, these dolls are beautiful! I found them through the BF page on the wiki- I LOVE Coco, especially with the faceup she's got in the site photos. I'll have to add her head to my wishlist to put on a BF body.

7. I'm little worried about Daydream... when they open again? Any news about it?

This is Rin - Coco in love. I'm trying to draw face up for him ^^
      [​IMG]

8. @Milo there still hasn't been any news from Day Dream on their English site since May 2018, but they had expected to be up and running in time for summer.

What a great look for your Coco In Love! I haven't seen a boy Coco, and your Rin looks fantastic!

9. I contacted them few weeks ago during their Summer Outfit Event. The event was promoted just on their Korean blog but they allowed me to place an order to get one of their lovely outfits. Daydreamers are always so kind!
      They should update the International site soon, probably end of August.
      ** fingers crossed ** :)

10. I saw the new daydreamer Helen via Chole’s Twitter! It seems that Helen is Grace’s sister (or Noah’s? I am not sure:?)
      And she said if everything’s going well, Helen and renewal Grace will be introduced as Daydream’s new limited type at mid-August.
      What a exciting news!!!

But I think the date we meet Helen and renewal Grace will be postponed as usual...:atremblin

Ryan Grace and Helen is coming!! And normal skin is called warm beige now:ablink: beauty white is english rose

#451 miantuotuo, Aug 8, 2018
      Last edited by a moderator: Dec 3, 2018
    11. @Peppermintsheep I really hope they are return soon T_T
      Thank You so much!

@Flaxen Hair Girl oh yes, Chloe is very kind :3nodding: I was able to buy Coco in Love in last event, as I dreamed and wrote to her about it.

@miantuotuo sorry, where did you see this news?

12. Ooh, exciting! I can't wait to see what Helen looks like!

13. Hi guys, I heard about DayDream open there order again! I am so excited!! I want to know which size of body for Helen is the best? Helen is so beautiful, I want to buy the head and find a new body for her! Thanks!

14. Here is my Nina (Daydream Coco + girl body) looking beautiful with her new outfit. I also received a new dress from The Pages. I hope the new Daydream site/shop will give us more opportunities to buy outfits for our dolls! :D

[​IMG]

#456 Flaxen Hair Girl, Sep 8, 2018
      Last edited: Jan 26, 2023
    15. I wish Daydream's outfits come back on stock again, they are so simple but cute!

16. I'm hoping so too! As much as I like the outfit my girl's currently in, I can't help but think she'd look so much better in an official outfit from the company

I did have a question for other owners though, as I'd never actually heard about this company until receiving a Coco In Love in a trade, so I'm not all that knowledgeable about the standard quality of the doll and it's certificate, which has lead to a few things causing mild red flags since owning her for a month or so now.
      Is it common for them to have more noticeable seam lines, especially on their arms and legs, and rougher canals for stringing? Because my doll has some smooth but really obvious seams, mostly on her shoulders and thigh pieces, and the cavity of her chest piece is a bit more rough than I'm used to dolls looking inside.

I apologize if these are stupid questions or if I sound like I'm over-paranoid, I'm just not familiar with this company and what to expect from them at all, and I the discussion for the company seemed like the best place to ask.

#458 Onyx-Witch, Nov 29, 2018
      Last edited: Nov 29, 2018
    17. Hi @Onyx-Witch! Yes, Daydream dolls still have their parting lines/seams. I'm surprised she has a certificate! I guess Daydream started adding them after counterfeit dolls started being a really big problem. Daydream is such a small company, though, that it's unlikely that there's a demand for their dolls in the recast market.

One thing to be aware of , though-- Daydream has had a problem with the company they use to actually cast their dolls, so if you find imperfections in the resin, that's unfortunately normal. (These issues with the casting company is why the dolls were only available for sale once this year, and why it takes so long for them to be shipped out. Daydream is working on it!)

Scary business out of the way... congrats on your new girl! Hope you post some pics soon!

18. I ordered a Helen head back in September, and that hasn't shipped yet. :3 I realize it hasnt been all that long, but I assumed that when they opened that order for just Helen heads that it would probably be fairly quick.

Has anyone else ordered this head? ^^