1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

DayDream Dolls Discussion Part 1

May 10, 2013

1. I really like the new Coco. I used to be in love with the old head but I feel my tastes changed since they discontinued it - I'm glad the new one fits my new tastes better. I like Fabien too :) not 100% on the make up for them though.
      Unfortunately they've come at bad time for my financially :sweat

2. Just ordered Fabien. I hope they renew make up service soon so I can pick up Ryan one day too.

3. I think they offer a make-up service under "special sale" which you can order together with a no-make-up head.
      Also congrats on Fabien. Even though it hasn't arrived yet lol, but it's a beautiful sculpts (I specially like the cat-like eyes) so I hope you will post some pictures here when it arrives:)

4. Unfortunately it says on the listing that it's for the heads in the special sale category which wad just the stock sales of the old heads.

5. Ah sorry I must have missed that.... That a little disappointing:/

6. Forgot to post this guy here. Fabien came in back in Feb and cemented my love for this company. I hope they can do more soon.

[​IMG]

7. @revien
      I saw the photos of your beautiful Daydream boy just yesterday on your IG gallery :love
      I'm in love!

8. Thanks @Flaxen Hair Girl!
      I've been immensely enjoying him - I was worried since I normally don't like mini dolls once in hand.

9. Oh dear, the Daydream website seems to have vanished, there is nothing but a generic "site closed" notice . . . I hope everything is okay! Does anyone know, did they just move or something? :(

10. @Flaxen Hair Girl ~ Thanks for pointing that out! I hadn't thought to check the KR and JP sites, its a good sign that they are still up. Also crossing my fingers, hopefully Daydream is doing ok and will be back up and running soon.

11. Looks like the English site is back up

12. of course I only discover a company after they have issues. Typical.
      I hope they're back up and running soon because I am now enviously eying up Laurent.

13. Good news! I recently contacted Daydream about some doll accessories that are currently sold out - to know if they have few stock items available. Here is their reply:

Hello nati
      Thank you for the inquiry and We are sorry for the late response.
      Unfortunately, we do not accept any order at this moment.
      New website will be opened in this month and the order will be reopened when the new website is opened.
      Thank you and have a great day!
      Daydream

It seems they are working on a new website.... I'm crossing my fingers :3nodding:

14. ooo exciting.

How are the bodies in terms of posing and standing?

15. Thank you for the update, I was wondering why everything was sold out. Let's wait for the new website

16. I'm glad to hear that the new website is soon gonna launch. I know they went trough alot during the lawsuit (which I don't know the current status off?). So good to see they are having progress. (And I hope Chloe is getting better too)

Edit: didn't like how I worded this. What I mean is that I hope Chloe health is getting better for her own sake not for the company's sake. Her health is the most important. I just hope that Daydream's relaunch is a sign that she is getting better

#517 Kosmyst, Jul 25, 2020
      Last edited: Jul 25, 2020
    17. The link to their new site is up. So far it's pretty bare bones, but it looks like they're switching to a preorder system similar to Bluefairy (with a small order window at the beginning of the month).

Interestingly, it looks like some of the newer heads aren't for sale at the moment. I'm not sure if they'll be in another preorder period or what, though. They have the older heads for sale though, either with a body or without.

(Soon you shall be mine, Sally in Love head! :wiggle)

It says the new company owner is Tommy (Hyeong Hur) and I'm wondering if that's the same Tommy as The Pages one?

18. Is Tommy Chloe's partner or something? I remember reading something like that.
      I assume it's the same one as the pages instagram as they posted a lot of daydream stuff on their feed.

19. @baxterbrat thank you for letting us know! I entered the site and it looks like it's designed for smartphones because it looks weird in my computer. Also I wondr how long it will take for them to add pictures of all of their dolls.

@purple_monkfish I'm thinking exactly the same