1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

DayDream Dolls Discussion Part 1

May 10, 2013

1. Looks like they’re selling some heads (with faceup) until Dec 18, including the prerenewal Coco, Ryan and Juliet. I almost bought a prerenewal coco head since I wasn’t able to get it with a boy faceup before but shipping is a whopping $85 for even just a head.

2. Anybody have the link to the new website? I'm still getting the closed message on the link in the first post.

3. Oh, I just realized change their website to Daydream
      I have a head of Laurent, and wondering gives him/her prince body or lady body. :chomp:

4. [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
      Hello I recently purchased a dollfie and I know it’s from a DayDream 2017 summer collection but unfortunately I don’t know the measurements of him. So I was wondering if anyone here knows the information if so that would be wonderful and thank you ☺️.

#525 jodie-kno, Mar 30, 2021
      Last edited: Mar 30, 2021
    5. Hey everyone, Dadream has opened preorders for Sleeping Coco and Fabien in their Bergamot dress! It’s from April 14 to April 21 (but treat it like April 20!)

Daydream

6. Lol, the links are so specific! I didn't notice Peppermintsheep's link and so clicked on the one Ar_Sugar posted in December, and the pages are completely different.

What's up with that intense cheek blushing?

7. Sorry, i linked on mobile, and forgot to add test; i just pasted the link. Oops!

Yeah, the cheek blushing puts me off a bit— it saved me some $$, that’s for sure. I like the eyelashes and wings, but the front facing cheek blush is kind of... clowny? Yikes

8. There was a popular human makeup style over there awhile back, the "inebriated look", but that was blushing under the eyes and top of cheeks. This is just kind of -- fevered?

9. I find a lot of companies have been over blushing on cheeks or just going overboard on faceups the past few years.

It's almost like one company has a few releases that are way too overblushed then all of a sudden it's back to normal but now a different company is overdoing it.

I love that green outfit though. I'm highly tempted, especially since my Sally still doesn't have a set look:vein

10. I’m even a little bummed about the dresses— they’re really expensive for a somewhat simple dress, and they look like they’re plain cotton/linen, when the original Bergamot sets were light velvet/velour.

11. I had no clue that the set was a redo! Or that the original was a velvet/velour material! I should have by it's very name :doh

But you are right, it is more on the expensive side for sure, especially with the added covid shipping costs. Thankfully I'm a slow decider these days!

12. Yeah! I follow fouatons on instagram and tumblr and saw it... but only the Ryan Mad Hatter! I didn’t see the girls— wow!

13. @Peppermintsheep

I looked a bit through the Japanese Dolk site and it seems that the Red Queen and Alice dolls were released at the beginning of 2021!
      What a pity those dolls are available only for customers located in Japan :atremblin

14. At about $1,000 each... I don’t know how many ppl were going to really buy them anyway :sweat just the really serious collectors, i guess.

15. Yes... they raised the price of all their dolls ...

16. Does anyone happen to know head circumference measurements? Most interested in the newer Ryan sculpt, all I seem to be able to find is wig size

17. hi there, does anybody have measurements for the 43cm boy body??

18. @Urushi-kitty
      Hi there! I own a Daydream boy with Prince body.
      What would you need?