1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

DayDream Dolls Discussion Part 1

May 10, 2013

1. Ooohh noooo, not cute clothes too. ; A; So cute, I need them. .`-.

2. I love their outfit too!! I don't have any girl at the moment but planning to get one and I can't buy any of their cloth nowww T^T need to save money up for the doll.

at first at thought the new sculpt you mention is a TF Olive V. but go look closely again and OMG that really may be a Sally V. !!

3. Oh I don't think she's like an Olive V at all, I thought she was quite scary and yet Olive V is my favourite Bluefairy sculpt! (I think it's the eyes.) She seems to have the same nose and mouth as Sally, her eyes are a lot more like Premium Olive V than sweet Olive V! She'll probably grow on me a lot!!
      I like the clothes, but none of them are the sort of thing I need right now. What I like most is seeing more photos of the sculpts! There are not many owner photos out there.

4. !!! I love the slightly sinister look to that Sally V!! And omigosh I can't wait for Daydream to start releasing boy dolls maybe?? I'm waiting on a WS Coco from Turbow's event (should be hearing about it quite soon, I think), and hopefully I'll be able to take pictures that look okay.

5. I would love a boy from them! That would be such a dream! (no pun intended)

6. Hey guys, just in case any of you didn't hear, that new sculpt is called 'Sally in love', she is the eyes half closed version of Sally as we thought and I guess 'in love' isn't far off from 'Valentine'. Anyway, I bet she's limited. I'm a bit scared of those eyes, I agree that they're sinister!
      Oh, and congratulations Peppermintsheep! I can't wait to see your new girl when she arrives!

EDIT:
      I'm so so excited, I just ordered a Sally (Girl body) in Pupa*Casa's Daydream preorder!! Of course, she won't be white skin since it was an in stock product preorder, but I since their white skin is so pale, it wouldn't have matched my TFs anyway so I guess NS will be good too, I love the photos they put up and they're all NS so... I don't know, it's a long time since I've owned a NS doll, all mine are white or baked skin. Anyway, I'm so excited!!

7. Congratulations on your new girl Last_bus_home! Looking forward to more daydream girls around!

I ordered daydreams latest dress! so happy it arrived super fast! Here's my Coco and Robin wearing them =)
      [​IMG]

8. º 3º Juliet is available now, you guys!

9. Pictures are up of a new limited edition >3<

10. Hi thread! Is it just me or were there measurements on the Daydream site at one point? I swear I remember seeing measurements for both bodies back in like December, but I cannot for the life of me find ANY measurements at all on the site now. I'm thinking of using part of my tax refund for a Sally or Juliet on a girl body but I want to double check feet size and keep coming up short.

11. That limited Sally is gorgeous! I really love that outfit. :D Wow...

12. The Daydream's First Limited Edition "When I fall in love" is so charming.
      Therefor, i already ordered Sally Lo yesterday! Now, I cannot wait to see them >___<

13. I wanted a WS Sally so much, I couldn't believe I missed the release of Juliet and the chance to order white skin! After waiting and thinking I ordered Sally on girl body in NS and now they have released this limited edition. I keep telling myself I don't need it but I am so in love with that Sally! I would certainly have ordered her if I hadn't just ordered my NS Sally (and she's ready but I'm away so I won't get her until april).

EDIT: Yay! She's ready to post!! April and my new dolls (also my WS BF Olive) seems so far away because I know I've got a dozen or so days of travelling left, but it'll be so exciting to come back to!! I had to really stop myself ordering that limited Sally, but after everything, I think I like default Sally just as much, just in a different way.

14. Hello! Just thought I'd post a photo of my new Sally! She's NS/Girl body. I'm sure I'll post more photos, showing the size and scale of the body, but for now, head shot!
      She has double joints, but not the peanut type that allows more flexability, just regular ball joints so she's no more flexible than a single joint doll, but the body is amazing, so cute and really stable! Slumps, sits, stands on one leg better than my TFs.
      [​IMG]

15. Your Sally is gorgeous Last_bus_home! :fangirl: I can't wait to see more pictures. Do you mind if I ask how shoes fit that body?

16. Thank you so much baxterbrat! I am so so happy with her!
      The body is great, it's just a short MSD really, so she takes normal MSD Clothes and shoes (Bluefairy and Daydream both fit perfectly) but she's a few centimetres shorter!
      Here she is next to Bluefairy TF, they have the same shoes on too.
      [​IMG]

17. I literally just discovered these gorgeous girls.. I'm madly wanting a Coco now :sweat Does anyone have any comparisons between Daydream dolls and other msd (like fairyland, volks, etc?). I'd really like to see how they compare.

Also... does anyone have or can direct me to some posing/body shots? It seems there were some blog pics before, but none of the links seem to be working for me..

Any and all help is appreciated! :)

18. OMG she's so short and cute! No emoticons can describe my excitement at how cute I find that picture. She's just this tiny little petite grump! And it looks like she fits in perfect with your TF and aaaah this makes me want a TF even more because they go so well together. So much for the Daydream girls overiding my want of Bluefairy. I need both now :P

But yay, thank you for the comparison and letting me know about the shoes. I LOVED the petit body from the second I saw it but I was worried her feet would be oddly sized (and harder to shop for) like the junior fairies due to her being an odd sized mini.

19. baxterbrat thank you!! She's actually really easy to dress since she wears all MSD clothing, though some of the bigger clothes like hoodies are just too big length-wise.
      I'm really happy with her, she fits in so well with my Bluefairy dolls! In fact, with the hat and shoes, she's almost the same height as my new TF barefoot, but she's still the shortest.
      I haven't decided on a wig yet, this one might not be it, I've been trying things but I'm not used to having a NS doll!

20. Aah, DayDream just released the heads. :D I wonder when they'd offer face upped heads... ^^