1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

DearMine Product Review

Nov 3, 2012

1. Please copy and paste this template, then give your responses. :)

* What did you order?
      * When did you order?
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion?
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures?
      * Were you satisfied with the product?
      * Tell us some of the positives and negatives about this product (optional)
      * Would you buy more from this company?

Feel free to include one or two photos of your purchase.

2. * What did you order?
      Dear Lover Basic Priscilla in White Normal; Dear Pet Basic Dorothy; Dear Pet Basic Korat; Dear Pet Special Valentine Siamy; Dear Pet Summer 2012 Seasonal Nekomata Roy; Rose Dress Shoes for Dear Lover + various wigs

* When did you order?

Layaway Started 26th May with Roy and the Rose Dress Shoes Added 15th June 2012. Layaway Finished 8th July & Shipped in two lots so everything was recieved by 16th August!

Value for money is BRILLIANT with Dearmine! :D Their Dolls are so well made and very well priced for their high quality, especially their full-sets. I really can't complain as, as part of my order was during Dearmine's Summer Event, Wizard threw in a TON of absolutely amazing extras, including Extra Dear Lover Shoe parts, Dear Pet Wings, Extra hand parts, Wigs, Skyrider Air's limited outfit, Nekomata Roy's Fullset outfit (even though I'd ordered him without it), a Dear Lover dress, the Limited Jamhadar that was released with Shadow Skull...and several other extras!

Even better. My absolute favourites are Helena, my Priscilla, and Hiroaki, my Roy.
      I am particularly impressed with how wonderfully Dear Lover girls pose despite having only single jointed legs and being such slender and delicately built girls!

1000%...Dearmine went well above and beyond my expectations!

The biggest positives would be quality, very good and very fast communication, speed, & Dolls all arrived very well boxed and beautifully packaged. The only negative I could see would be that there was a bit too much loose dry mica pearl pigment brushed over the top each doll's face-up...so they all arrived VERY sparkly - the type of sparkly that puts Twilight vampires to shame, but nothing a careful dusting with a make-up sponge or soft sable brush doesn't fix =^-^=

I already plan to when Dear Lover Dune is released in basic form, and I'll happily snap up a Nekomata Nabi whenever she's next released....plus in the future I'd like to talk to Wizard about requesting a blank head and parts for Priscilla or otherwise look at buying a second version of her blank as I have a very particular custom job I would love to have done on her.

See arrival threads for this order here:-My Girls - Arrival 1 and
      My Boys - Arrival 2

3. * What did you order?
      DearPet 2012 Summer Nekomata Roy

* When did you order?
      Ordered with full payment on September 13, 2012

It was an amazing deal for his fullset. Normally a wig being $20+, his face-up would have been about the same as any other company's; about $48, and then the outfit would have been about the same as any other outfit they offer; about $22. So with how much all of that would have been I got an amazing deal and approve very much, plus it was all in very good basically perfect condition :thumbup

The items looked exactly like it, I was very impressed :whee: except they always from what I hear added sparkles to their face-ups which I loved very much as a bonus!

Very satisified, 100% This was the best choice as my first doll :kitty2

Well he was a very amazing price for all that was offered and I am very impressed with how amazing the quality of the product was; it looks EXACTLY as what was displayed on screen! However his knees are only single jointed so he can only bend them so far and he does not sit up very well. But all I need is something to prop him up, he also stands like a dream though :love also I am always knocking off his tail, but that is personal preference of me always wanting to hold him by the waist but cannot :doh But the magnets in his ears are super strong making it so the wig will not slide one bit ;) Also DearMine did such an amazing job with sanding seam lines, except the inside of his legs. One done a bit better than the other, but nothing I cannot fix easily with some sand paper :)

I would, I even plan to probably buy my next doll from them :aheartbea

[​IMG]

4. * What did you order? Dearlover Fullset Oskar Creature Claw

* When did you order? June 15th 2013. He arrived on August 23rd 2013.

* Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Very much so, he's absolutely gorgeous and I feel like he's right on scale for other MSDs especially as a fullset.

Yes, beyond his wig being slightly shorter than expect. Hardly a problem however.

* Were you satisfied with the product? Absolutely!

* Tell us some of the positives and negatives about this product (optional) The only real negative is that his hands have to come off to get the shirt on, and even that would be nitpicky to me! Everything is wonderfully made and he stands like a rock. He's got a nice feel to his resin, I like his weight and he's a wonderful white color! The face up is superb, just as expected from photos. Dearmine doesn't seem to hold back or mislead with photos (at least in this case).

* Would you buy more from this company? Absolutely~ He's already my second doll from Dearmine and I love two of their three lines in person. I would definitely expect to end up with several more of their dolls in time!

5. * What did you order? DearPet White Night Oz
      * When did you order? 9th of January, 2014 and he shipped on the 29th.
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Oh, definitely! He is lovely from ear tip to the claws on his feet, his resin feels amazing, his clothes are really nicely made.
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures? Exactly like (even if I didn't end up using his full set wig)
      * Were you satisfied with the product? One hundred and fifty percent satisfied, he's everything I had hoped he would be
      * Tell us some of the positives and negatives about this product (optional) Their customer service is amazing, I had a problem where I couldn't sign in and they fixed it quickly. They shipped him really fast and he is absolutely perfect. My only negative would be that his head is a little floppy (easily fixed by sueding his neck hole) and that they don't send you emails when they ship.
      * Would you buy more from this company? I already have, and I definitely will again.

6. * What did you order?
      Basic Dearlover Dune with faceup B + a wig + Pierre Set and a pair of footwear. (I asked if I could buy a pair of footwear separately, since the outfit I wanted didn't come with them. They were very nice and agreed to my request.)
      * When did you order?
      27th of January 2014. He arrived on 9th of March.
      Absolutely! His faceup is one of the most stunning ones I have ever seen. The clothes are made of very fine materials and are well made. The wig is super soft, fluffy and easy to style.
      Yes, though his faceup looks even better in real.
      I love him, so yes!:D
      Positive: His faceup is so sparkly!
      :D His eyes are beautiful. I was very happy to find out that he is a king at posing and very steady on his feet. His body is very light and nicely shaped. I'm especially fond of his hands and feet.
      Negative: His body has a lot of seam lines, but with the clothes on most of them are not noticeable. I have done a quick sanding, but I don't think it made much difference. Maybe I will do it more thoroughly later. He likes to bend his knees far too often, which is quite annoying. Otherwise he is very cooperative. His tail magnets could be better. To put his clothes on I have to remove his hands and feet. I sure won't change his clothes often. Even though the clothes are well made they missed sewing the lacing on his pants so they don't stand out. I'm going to try to fix it soon.
      Definitely. DearMine is a very nice company with
      wonderful customer service.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
      Sneak pose;)

7. * What did you order? DearPet Festival Storm Limited Edition Full set

* When did you order? 24th of July, 2016, i payed for her in 3 installments - finished to pay her on the 30th of September, I forgot the exact date she arrived but I had her long before Halloween, so she was shipped in much less than a month :D
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Yes, definitely, face-up, dress, eyes, body everything is so well made, certainly worth the money!
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures? Very much so, she looks even better in real life because of the details.
      * Were you satisfied with the product? Yes, she is gorgeous!
      The Moonstone as with painted flowers and her pink (!) eyelashes are extremely pretty, she came with a black lamb wig that was easy to put on and stays in place XD. The clothes seem to be well made, lots of gorgeous lace with gold threads etc. Since she is my first BJD I can not compare her possibility to others, she seems very tightly strung, she can stand well on her own too. The magnetic ears stay in place ok, but the tail falls off easily when she wears the full set of clothes.
      Yes, I am already planning on buying a second doll from them, since doll and service are that amazing!

[​IMG]

#7 Feelisa, Nov 21, 2016
      Last edited: Nov 21, 2016
    8. * What did you order?
      Dearpet Special BENJAMIN ~Le Petit Prince~
      * When did you order?
      19th of July 2017. I order it by their Taiwan Dealer "DreamLand the O.D." with 4 Installments. And he arrive on 27th of Sep.
      Yes, the doll itself is very wonderful, and the eyes are exactly the same. The make-up, no only the face but the ears, are very delicate, but a little bit stronger than the picture. All clothes are good made.
      Pretty much.
      https://i.imgur.com/i2tgvnz.jpg

[​IMG]
      I am too satisfied to ask more.
      DP is a quite new line, and I cant find much information about the body data. It gains me some problem for looking clothes and shoes. But this is not really a positive. So far Benjamin can stand very stable. And he is very easy to be carried with.
      Yes. I am very interested in their Dear Beans line.

9. * What did you order?
      Dearmine Dearbean Q, Peach Skin (Limited Spring 2018)

* When did you order?
      I ordered on March 31rst. After crossing the ocean twice, the doll arrived on June 18th.

Yes. It was a limited product, so the higher price was expected.

The resin color was a bit lighter than I anticipated but it didn't bother me at all, I actually prefer it this way. Otherwise, it was pretty much exactly what I expected it to be.

Yes!

• Positives: The doll is absolutely adorable. I love the color of the resin and its proportions! The head system is very unique and makes it look seamless. The magnets let me adjust the position of the ears and will make dressing the doll easier. Plus, it came in a very cute and well-made pouch, which will be extremely useful for me.
      • Negatives: Not the best poser, but it was somewhat expected due to the proportions of the doll. A lot of magnets popped off right away when I tried opening the head and posing the ears, but it should be easy to fix. I also found putting the eyes in difficult, but that's probably because I'm not used to the doll's head system.

Absolutely! Dearmine has great customer service and is easy to communicate with. The beans are also so cute, I just might buy a few more to create a small family (and have an excuse to actually buy dollhouse miniatures). Plus, since they are a Japanese company, their products (even limited ones) are somewhat easy to find on the Japanese second-hand market if you browse it regularly. I found a few limited ones for sale on Yahoo Japan Auctions while searching for more information about the dolls.

10. * What did you order?
      Dear Lover Ares and Dear Pet Carnival Storm

* When did you order?

August 02 2018 and October 27 2018

Yes!

The sales pics for Ares show more grayish eyes, and I got gold eyes, but still looks great! Otherwise yes they do.

Yes!

Positives: Very high quality and detailed clothing. Very sturdy too after me manhandling them to get the clothes on. The dolls themselves are well sculpted and expressive and are reasonably good posers. Ear magnets are pretty secure through the wigs but I wish I could say that for the tails.
      Negatives: Both dolls flop over like wet noodles if I happen to take them by the legs.Tails don't hold at all through clothing, thought it could just be the type of clothing they're wearing (Storm with a big floofy dress and Ares with thick leather pants.) There's a glaring seam line on Storm's left arm.

Yes! I would like to own at least one Dear Bean in the future.

[​IMG]
      [​IMG]

11. * What did you order? Salt (Spring 2019), open eyes, and outfit
      * When did you order? April 2019, arrived June 2019
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Yes
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures? Yes. Eye color was stated to be random, but I requested if possible to have blue eyes and mine came with blue ones.
      * Were you satisfied with the product? Yes. He is a perfect little tiny cat.
      * Tell us some of the positives and negatives about this product (optional) My only complaint is that ordering the shoes pictured was not possible, but they told me the size and brand so I could purchase them elsewhere.
      * Would you buy more from this company? Yes... rather tempted to get a basic Salt.

12. * What did you order? Dear Bean Lupy (Soda Skin ver) + clothing
      * When did you order? June 2019 (via their layway option)
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Yes, the faceup and resin quality are both great. The outfit is very cute and made well.
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures? Exactly so!
      * Were you satisfied with the product? Yes.
      * Would you buy more from this company? Yes, definitely!

[​IMG]

13. * What did you order? Rose H Magic Lily Fullset
      * When did you order? January 2020 (from DDE)
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Absolutely! I love the thickness of the resin and how beautifully done her faceup is--it sparkles!
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures? Yes
      * Were you satisfied with the product? Yes!
      * Would you buy more from this company? I plan on it :)

[​IMG]
      [​IMG]

14. * What did you order? Dear Lover Dune
      * When did you order? 4/25/20
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Yup!
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures? Exactly like the pics
      * Were you satisfied with the product? Very!
      Pros: really sturdy stander, great joint mobility, ears have really strong magnets, faceup is gorgeous and clean, can cross his legs!!
      Cons (all minor or fixable): tends to lean and fall backwards when sitting, arms don't stay up if posed above his chest (will require wiring or sueding), the eye wells are kind of a weird shape so there's some gaps even with low-dome eyes, tail magnet is kind of weak
      * Would you buy more from this company? Yes! I really love their smaller dolls as well and plan on getting a Pet and/or Bean in the future.

[​IMG]