1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

December 2008 Limited Zuzu Delfs

Nov 25, 2008

1. News thread here.

Just when I finally convinced myself that I did not need another doll this coming year, Luts brings out a whole new batch of Zuzus... and a slew of them are LIONS!:D

I am loving the conceptial artwork, and I am enthralled by the non typical ear and tail setup on the LIOs... to top it all off, they come out on my birthday.

Anyone else doomed by the new Zuzus?

~~~~~~~~~~
      At this time LUTS only plans on making the new LIOs in limited editions, but they are open the to idea of making a Basic Version if enough people show interest.

I have started a Petition, so if anyone would like to see a Basic Version of the little lions, please take a moment to add your signature. :kitty2

http://www.gopetition.com/online/23648.html

2. Yes. D: <3 The question is: do I want the Duke or the Pirate? xD

They come out December 8? Would they be rereleasing them later, do you think? I need to buy Christmas presents. @__@

3. YES. I am doomed by the Duke. I really want him, but I'm not sure yet since we don't have pics yet. But the concept art totally has me sold already. Plus the incentive of getting that pretty event head....TAT; this does not bode well for me.

4. I want the duke, pirate, and marine.... Depending on how they turn out. I think I want the marine boy, but in the duke outfit.

5. Nifty... comes out on my birthday xD;;;

...I'd have to wait to see something other than the artwork, but so far the Lios look awesome x3

6. Thus far, I like Duke the best. Hope to see the product pictures soon

7. They are too pretty :aheartbea

8. -Gasp- The Duke and The Eastern Chef are so adorable! I never thought I'd want a mini anything....

9. No, they come out on the 1st at noon Korea time. I changed my title a bit to cause less confusion. :sweat

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I really hope they release more this time around than they did for the first releases. After all, the limiteds are now the only way to get Zuzus and I hate to see so many people (myself included) miss out on these guys.

10. Hooooooolly crap. This is probably my first time ever posting in an anthro doll thread because normally I don't like them enough to look twice but OMG THE PIRATE AND DUKE .....@___@;.... are so effing cute. And the holiday doctor outfit really makes me lol.

But, yeah, wow, Lio! I think I love him because his eyeshape is more human and less cat-like... but the rest of him still retains all the feline cuteness :D.

I'm trying not to be doomed but I don't think it's working ;__;...

11. OH MY&#8230;&#8230;
      Jesus,mine,mine&#8230;&#8230;i cant breathe&#8230;&#8230;911 pls&#8230;&#8230;

12. Oh, I love the Duke! The white and grey faceup is perfection! I'll bet he sells out IMMEDIATELY, then the pirate right after him. I was completely uninterested in everything Luts was doing this season until now, blast them! I have three kitties already, I do not need more...do not need more...do not need more...

13. i was so pumped for these guys when i saw the conceptual art but they are kinda a let-down for me. They aren't quite what I was hoping for. Their faces are too sad looking! And they don't even have a tiny bit of body blushing. T^T

14. So is the new release Persi Doctor in the same cream resin as the old edition? He looks white from the pictures?

15. Wow, a tiny little lion, they're adorable! Too bad they're limited, I'd love to see what everyone would customise them too... though I suppose they'll get customized anyway.

16. Wow. I thought for sure it would be the Pirate that made me fall in love, but instead it's the Duke. :love I really need to try and talk myself out of buying him though... :sweat

17. Eeeeeee The Pirate Has A Little Hook Joint :fangirl:

So you can alternate between a hand and a hook! How adorably Piratey!
      You can see it on the Duke in the pictures as well!

18. I changed my mind about which I liked the best after seeing the actual products. I'm not as keen on most of them, actually, but like just about everyone else, I like the Duke. :)

19. The Persi doctor cracks me up so bad...i wish I could go on vacation!

20. Oh for cryin' out loud. ><

Could they BE any more adorable?? I'm smitten with the Iron Chef there... holdling his shrimp ... but they are all so cute!!

*sigh*

Time to start playing Lotto....