1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

deineHasi Feedback <3

Mar 10, 2012

1. Hello there, and thanks for visiting! :) This is my feedback thread. Thank you for the comments, and have a great day~ :aheartbea:aheartbea

2. lovely buyer with great communication and prompt payment :) A+++++ thank you!!!

3. Positive Feedback:

She is a very nice person, communication with her is very good, is attentive. She is very fast paying, is a very nice person. I would make deals with it without any hesitation. I recommend her100%

4. I recommend her100% ,very friendly and kind , it is happy time to work for her.

5. deineHasi bought a MSD Lolita dress from me. She paid quickly and was extremely friendly and easy to deal with. I'd gladly do business with her again. Thanks so much!

6. deineHasi bought doll size camera from me. Fast responses and payment, great buyer. 100% positive++ :aheartbea

7. Bought a lovely feathery steampunk hat through her etsy shop and it was shipped promptly and well. Would order from her again!

8. she bought the doll glass eyes from me again , the whole transaction is very happy ,she was very kind and friendly , it is happy time to have business with her, highly recommend her to all of you. by the way ,if you are her friends and order from me , pls remind me that you are her friends ,and then you will get the eyelashes and eye putty as gifts with money free.