1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

delete

Aug 2, 2006

1. There is an awesome article in Doll Reader about the artist who paints the elaborate tattoos on the Narae and Narin dolls. The article has several photos showing the artist at work painting these dolls, and has a nice interview with her. Her name is Hea Yoon. The article is very well-written, and the photos are great.

It is in the upcoming September issue (the issue shows 2 Himstedt dolls on the cover). I just received an advance copy because I am a subscriber. It should be available in book stores soon. This magazine is based in the United States.

Really, if you can, take a look at this article. It's really well done.

2. I heard about the article, but I haven't read it myself! So glad you like it! Doll Reader is really trying to put a BJD article in each issue if they can. If you like it, you may want to drop a note to the editor as well, letting them know how much you enjoyed it as well. They always love hearing from subscribers.