1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Delf Elf EL limited

Oct 9, 2004

1. Has the Elf ELlimited already run its course? Or can he still be bought from Luts?

2. I think he is! Awww I missed out on the vampire head! He was limited to 68, so it looks like it (unless someone wants to sell?)

3. I think that's it for the Luts sales of him. >_< Although, the way Liria talks, I think she might have some available for November. She says she's filled all of October's quota, and some of the orders will go in for November... presumably meaning she's got a more 'spaces' available there. I'm really not sure though. You should perhaps mail her or post at her site?

4. I agree with Loki, according to Liria's site - it seems like she may still have a few left for her November order.
      -Am

5. Yep !
      That's what I read too on Liria' s board yesterday. Seems that she has not filled her quota for November !

good luck !!!

Isabelle

6. if u mean the limited ART(warrior) Delf Elf El (the one coming with weapons+clothes), she said she has no more left. :( she put a note on her board about it too.

7. Art Warrior Delf is not even a confirmed release. The person who made the outfit is apparently very busy, and it was originally only meant to be a display doll anyway. So yeah... even the three that Liria took orders for might not go through, if they don't actually make the dolls!

8. yeah...that's correct.
      anyway. for the other kind of Elf EL she shouldn't have problems ordering him. :grin:
      not sure about the November pre-order....

9. Hi again, Deliolith! :D

Have you already ordered your Elf El from Liria, then? :daisy

If so, when will you receive him?

Cheers!

10. hello!!!!
      my order will go in in November.:D
      and i chose the BW skin tone, asked for gothic make up AND light gray eyes!
      gosh...I CANNOT WAIT for my boy to arrive!!!!!!!!! :chibi

11. I can't wait to see pics of your doll when he arrives! He will almost match my BW Elf Lishe - an even longer wait. I'm so excited for you. Are you having your vampire head painted gothic also? :daisy

12. Hi Deliolith! :D

I also would like to know if you ordered a gothic make-up for your sleeping El head! :daisy

13. Hi again, Deliolith! :D

I'm so glad you're getting your BW Elf El! :D

And I must say I adore Delf boys with gray eyes... My BW Chiwoo has got gray eyes, by the way! :wink:

14. :D thank you! i will take a lot of pics of my boy when he arrives. i'm also very excited! he's going to be a new race..vampire elf! :grin:
      also my Meliantha is looking forward to see him! she asked me to sew her some appropriate clothes for the "meeting" :chibi
      oh i also can't wait to see your BW Elf Lishe. i think she's really beautiful too! :daisy

I can't wait to see pics of your doll when he arrives! He will almost match my BW Elf Lishe - an even longer wait. I'm so excited for you. Are you having your vampire head painted gothic also? :daisy[/quote]

15. i wasn't sure about it but i decided i really wanted it painted. so ...yes. :D

16. thank you!
      i don't know why i got that idea on mind about gray eyes for my boy. i guess i liked the thought of BW + gray.
      *ooooh rushing to have another look at your Chiwoo to check out his eyes!*:chibi

Hi again, Deliolith! :D

I'm so glad you're getting your BW Elf El! :D

And I must say I adore Delf boys with gray eyes... My BW Chiwoo has got gray eyes, by the way! :wink:[/quote]

17. Thank you guys for all the info, I decided to order my BW Elf EL limited through Liria, which will be processed in November :)

*omg i'm buying alot of dolls lately...still have Isao thats not arrived yet*

18. Ohhhhhh how horrible...I noticed just now on Liria's board that Elf EL is completely sold out...ugh!!! I wanted him so bad and had placed my order in hopes of getting him in November. *sigh*

guess I will stalk e-bay for him...

Anyone have an Elf EL they want to sell?