1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

DELF Elf Yder discussion!

Nov 13, 2005

1. [edited] bumping the old thread

There is a newer thread at http://www.denofangels.com/forums/showthread.php?t=43448 started by Duae.

I know many of us are waiting for the release date so I'm putting it as a header as I think many will overlook the info I posted in the thread above.

Some info I retrieved from Luts Japanese/Korea site:

translated: "2006 January the 26th PM 12:30 1st sale is started"
      Time should be Korea timing.

Other info from the site:
      Yder-Elf body, Yder-elf head, Yder-elf vampire head, additional hands, random colour 18mm acrylic eyes (instead of glass eyes), cotton pillows, default box, manual.

2. i hope they'll sell the head seperately... :D elf head :D

3. I'm actually hoping he'll be a limited and around the same price as Elf El was when he came out, 550 bucks. He'd be the only reasonable price limited I could get. Liria said it's possible he'll be released next year.

4. Geh, looks like I have to postpone my BJD purchase. I don't want to miss out on Elf Yder. He's so nice and lovely :D Hopes that he will be around the price for Elf El (looks inside her poor wallet)

BTW, thanks for the information.

In the mean time, I will need to learn how to sew clothes for my Yder :grin:

5. Just saw this thread on LUTS QA board

luts have the plan of the release for Yder elf version.
      i think~ he will come out at Jan. or feb. 2006. (that is not certain)
      and luts will sale the doll by limited edition.
      i will try to make the doll, as soon as possible.
      i wish you will get the doll.
      if you have any question, please~ let me know that.
      have a nice & happy day~!
      i miss you~
      thanks.

doogi is back~

6. Hooray for Doogi! I was starting to get worried, since he has been gone so long. Is Sean still there, too?

And, um, hooray for Elf Yder, too ... especially if he comes with a dreaming head.

7. wow looks like i can juz sell the body :D if i ever get him that is....

a dreaming head... hmm depends which looks better the one batchix is doing for the one that comes out from luts... :D i'll most likely sell one of them :D

oh well jan is a still a month to go... :D

8. *huggles Smile* That is really great news! I am sure you are totally delighted at the news ^_^ I hope you get your Elf Yder too, I will be dying to see him if you really do get him =D

Wow, with a looming Jan or Feb release, it means like 3 months of intensive saving and all. Now now, if it is after the Chinese New Year, we will all know where the red packets amt will be squirrelled away to =X

9. yup thank god it's chinese new year :D

10. Yah, after Chinese New Year ... my poor turtle saving bank.

After seeing the gorgeous Shiwoo-SP set LUTS is going to release ... make me want a Yder vampire head with elf ears instead. LOLX

11. YAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!
      JUMP JUMP JUMP AROUND!!
      I am soooooo getting this one!
      my dream is an elf El but...well Iknow it ill never happen and Yder is a beauty too^^
      I swear to god I wo´nt miss this oneXD

good luck everybody
      ot: aré´nt luts mails the funniest? they´re so sweetXD, about sean, a member of the spanish bjd forum was in Korea short ago and met him at the store, so Iguess he´s still there^^

12. Hopefully I won't miss the sale and have the luck to get an ELF Yder (*cries) Doogi is so nice.....! I am wondering would there be a vampire head in the set like EL and Lishe...^^

13. Drat. That means luts is closer to making tan dolls then.... -_- OH well. Congrats to those of you who wanted the elf!!!! SO who else isnt an elf yet? Soony, and Chiwoo? I dont remember.

14. *gets her butt in gear* I've only got $300 left... I CAN DO IIIIIIIIT!!

15. i have yet to see woosoo in elf :D

16. I still got 600 to go...though I have an elf yder already.

17. Hmm...even though I really REALLY doubt I could get that much by the time he comes out I'm going to give it one hell of a try.

*eyes stacks of books* Ooooh yes...to ebay we go precious...

18. wahahaha

sak any books on programming or anything... i need something on dreamweaver... :D

oh well i'll beheading him once he arrives... unless there's a need for a body... :D

i only want heads :D since i have a yder so i can exchange them around :D

happy new year :D yder is gonna beheaded... now i sound like some EVIL excutioner... ROFL

19. That's good news! But... ACK. January or February? >_< Haaalp! ;_;