Demiurge Dolls Product Review

Apr 20, 2014

1. Demiurge Dolls: http://demiurgedolls.com/

* What did you order? Maybach
      * When did you order? Late 2013, November or December. I forget. Arrived 17Apr14.
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Absolutely! All seams sanded smooth. Posing is great!
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures? Yes! He still looks good even after I gave him a faceup!
      * Were you satisfied with the product? Definitely!
      * Tell us some of the positives and negatives about this product
      Pros: Nice, solid 70cm guy that looks rugged and handsome. Double joints so posing is easy.
      I love the foot lock on the ankles that allows you to dress and undress him in pants easily! (It locks the foot in a pointed position.)
      Cons: Still looking for pants that fit him well.
      * Would you buy more from this company? Yes! (and did - I also bought a Familiar/Nyashko. He was shipped in the same box.)

[​IMG]Demiurge Dolls Maybach/Nyashko box opening by aernath, on Flickr

[​IMG]Stanimir - Demiurge Dolls Maybach by aernath, on Flickr

2. I know it's late, but I wanted to add a review too !
      * What did you order?
      Maybach head, normal skin
      * When did you order?
      07 dec. 2013. Arrived 23 apr. 2014 (was not delayed by Customs)
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion?
      Excellent, the resin is smooth, heavy, the sculpt is awesome.
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures?
      Absolutely
      * Were you satisfied with the product?
      Yes ! It came well protected with the most amazing packaging, a beautiful golden box, and a pair of beautiful acrylic eyes :)
      Pros:
      Awesome and very unusual sculpt
      Cons:
      I was told that normal skin would match Dollshe/Dollstown Oriental skin at first, but it is lighter in reality. It is a pretty normal skin color though !
      * Would you buy more from this company?
      Absolutely, communication was awesome and very friendly too !!

3. Hello!
      I'd like to add my review
      * What did you order Maybach
      * When did you order 26 may 2014. Arrived 14 june 2014
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Absolutely perfect! Totally flawless!
      * Were you satisfied with the product? Yes!
      * Were you satisfied with the product? Yes! i fall in love with Maybach in May, on Moscow bjd-party. He is perfect.
      Pros: Very realistic sculpt, very good resin, perfect posing
      Cons: It's really hard to find out a pair for him. Other sculpts often looks like anime or poor plastic doll in compare with Maybach.
      * Would you buy more from this company? I'm waiting for their new doll, I dreaming about their discontinued mold... I love DemiurgeDolls :)
      Photos of my Maybach on DoA: http://www.denofangels.com/forums/s...siness-trip-you-drag-me-DemiurgeDolls-Maybach
      More photo in PM, if you are interested :)

To aernath if it stil actually: For Maybach fits well pants and boots of Dollmore Glamour Model Doll :)