1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Denver Doll Emporium (DDE) Product Review

Jun 22, 2014

1. Denver Doll Emporium
      http://www.denverdoll.com/

Please copy and paste this template, then give your responses.

* What did you order?
      * When did you order?
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion?
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures?
      * Were you satisfied with the product?
      * Tell us some of the positives and negatives about this product (optional)
      * Would you buy more from this company?

Feel free to include one or two photos of your purchase.
      PLEASE STICK TO THE FACTS.

2. * What did you order? In-stock ResinSoul Winter
      * When did you order? December 2016
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Yes - paid identical price to the custom-order options, and got the doll the following week.
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures? No photos were provided for the specific doll, but the items that arrived were identical to the listed options.
      * Were you satisfied with the product? Yes
      * Tell us some of the positives and negatives about this product (optional) - I had no negatives with ordering from DDE.
      * Would you buy more from this company? Yes

3. * What did you order? - Fairyland Minifee Mir/Mika on an A-Line body in Tan Skin.

* When did you order? 12-8-2016

* Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Yes! It's my first Fairyland doll as well as my first boy. He is divine and DDE was lovely.

* Did the item look like the sales pictures? I ordered A-La Carte so ya?

* Tell us some of the positives and negatives about this product (optional) Positives: After I made my last payment with them he shipped 2 days after and came a couple days after that. (He was on a 4 month layaway). | Negatives: The doll has a loose magnet on one hand but that isn't DDE's fault. It's just QC for FL. I have 0 negatives for DDE.

Yes (for both DDE and FL)

4. * What did you order? ResinSoul Yao in light tan.

* When did you order? 03-17-2017

* Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Yes! It's my first bjd ever and she was very inexpensive but good quality.

* Did the item look like the sales pictures? She is even prettier.

* Tell us some of the positives and negatives about this product (optional) she was in stock so everything was really fast.
      Yes for both DDE and RS

5. * What did you order? - ResinSoul Ya in LT Tan (w/default face-up)
      * When did you order? - 20 Jan 2017 / Arrived 23 Jan 2017 (It was in-stock)
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Yes! It was very affordable for a first-timer and she seems to be a very good quality!
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures? I'm not too impressed with her default face-up, but she is much prettier than I expected!
      * Were you satisfied with the product? Yes!
      * Tell us some of the positives and negatives about this product (optional) She's my first BJD, and I'm finding her really hard to pose.
      * Would you buy more from this company? YES! They answered my questions (via email) very quickly, and made the process very simple.

#5 tessiekat, Apr 17, 2017
      Last edited: Apr 17, 2017
    6. * What did you order?
      Dollzone Vita2 NPS (in stock)

* When did you order?
      November 8, 2017
      (As the doll was in stock, she arrived November 10, 2017.)

Yes, it was!

Yes, she did. :) Actually, I would say she looked better, as did her body.

Absolutely.

The doll comes sandwiched between two pillows tied together. While she wasn't broken or anything, she did come in a fetal position probably due to moving during shipment.

Yes, yes, yes. DDE staff always responded quickly and were super pleasant to deal with.

7. * What did you order?
      In-stock Bobobie Isabella (27cm Petite) white skin, no face up.

* When did you order?
      Dec 29th, 2017, received Jan 2nd, 2018.

Yes!

Yes, though I like her better in person.

Yup!

This is my first time getting a doll of this size. She is really cute and she came with eyes even though she doesn't have a face up.

I would. I like the in-stock options, much shorter wait time and cheap shipping!

8. Thanks for posting this info. It is very helpful.

9. * What did you order?

An in stock Leeke Valentina.

* When did you order?

January 6 or 7 arrived the 10th.

I'm pretty happy.

This particular doll was listed as a normal skin and I definitely got a snow skin, which is not a big deal to me.

Despite the doll not being as described, I am still pretty happy.

Shipping was very fast and reliable, but there was an issue with item description.

Yes

10. * What did you order? Fairyline 60 Ria in tan skin and fairyland Ria in white Skin with harpy legs
      * When did you order? Back in October
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? I am still waiting but not a fan of their customer servie
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures?my other orders I have had through them have
      * Were you satisfied with the product? yes
      * Would you buy more from this company? unfortunately yes due to fairyland

11. [​IMG]

* What did you order? Minifee Fairyline Sircca
      * When did you order? 03/2018
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Definitely
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures? Yes
      * Were you satisfied with the product? Absolutely
      * Tell us some of the positives and negatives about this product (optional) Packaged nicely, no damages upon arrival, and was shipped promptly after last payment was received.
      * Would you buy more from this company? Definitely!

12. I've ordered several times from DDE but this was my latest doll:
      * What did you order? Little Monica Little Harmony Jeremy
      * When did you order? August-December 2017 (layaway)
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Absolutely! Better, IMO, than many of the more popular and well-represented companies. Smooth resin, excellent stringing, posing and tension, lovely faceup.
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures? Cuter!
      * Were you satisfied with the product? Yes indeed!
      * Tell us some of the positives and negatives about this product (optional) Everything about Jeremy is perfect, everything except my own nitpicky thing: his random eyes included with the faceup did NOT compliment the face at all. They completely clashed and looked odd. I know it's random for a reason so I don't feel this reflects poorly on DDE or on Little Monica.
      * Would you buy more from this company? Oh yes, DDE carries a lot of my doll staples!

13. * What did you order? Feeple60 Celine
      * When did you order? September 27, 2018 to November 2, 2018 (did a layaway)
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Yes.
      * Were you satisfied with the product? Yes.
      * Tell us some of the positives and negatives about this product. Her head wobbles. That is my only issue. She's the first SD I've ever had so I have things to learn.

Edit: A piece of resin chipped out of her head about a week after I got her.

* Would you buy more from this company? Yes, the customer service is great!

#13 Fayblairiful, Nov 12, 2018
      Last edited: Nov 16, 2018
    14. * What did you order? Fairyline Alicia Basic
      * When did you order? Nov. 9th
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Absolutely
      * Were you satisfied with the product? 100% in love with it
      I have not found any negatives at this time. The Fairyland body and head are in perfect condition. The faceup was perfect. The product was packaged in original Fairyland box with all certificates and paperwork, with bubble wrap and paper to cushion inside the shipping box. The package was shipped the same day I made my order, and was received within the next 2 days. I was SUPER impressed with how fast it arrived, although this item was already in stock there, so it wouldn't be the same if it had to be ordered. I also called the shop before I made the order, to confirm the doll I was ordering was actually there, and the person who spoke with me was very knowledgeable, nice, and helpful!
      * Would you buy more from this company? I would buy from this company before ordering from the actual artist's website, if the doll I wanted was already in stock, since this shop is the closest one to me. If I have to wait the same amount of time anyway, I would order straight from the artist website. This is just a great alternative if what I want is in stock already. Why order straight from the artist, if what you want is closer and ready to ship, rather than waiting for 2-4 months to get the same thing?

Edit: Forgot, I was going to add pictures as well...
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG][​IMG]
      [​IMG]

#14 Yumi123, Nov 16, 2018
      Last edited: Nov 16, 2018
    15. * What did you order? An in-stock Fullset Dollzone Yui with white skin

* When did you order? December 20th 2018

* Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Yes, she's absolutely gorgeous.

* Did the item look like the sales pictures? Pictures didn't do her justice

* Were you satisfied with the product? Absolutely

Denver Doll Emporium was fantastic to work with. They had great communication and answered all my questions right away. Very good purchasing experience. =)

As for Yui- one of the channels for the elastic in her right forearm seems like it might be a bit narrow. The hook holding her hand on keeps catching in it and then there isn't any tension to hold her hand in position. Should be an easy fix, but I want to make sure I'm addressing it correctly before doing anything.

* Would you buy more from this company? Yes, and already have!

16. * What did you order?
      Designs by DDE, their new original clothing brand. I bought two cardigans (black and dove/gray), two white T-shirts, and a pair of black/gray shorts, all in slim MSD size.

* When did you order?
      April 16, 2020. They shipped it out the next morning and I got it 4 days later!

Absolutely. I feel these were listed very reasonably for the quality that came in.

They did! DDE posted some pretty realistic photos of the items on model dolls that seemed to have little to no editing. I actually feel the items I received looked even better than the photos.

Very much so, they look great and fit my minifee boy and girl perfectly.

Positives:

- Clean, serged seams
      - fit both male and female slim MSDs
      - the shirts open from snaps on the back, so you don't have to take your doll's head off to put the shirt on
      - denim shorts are SUPER durable
      - everything was made from very soft material

Negatives:
      - back snaps are super fragile, I already broke one off
      - T-shirt fabric wrinkles easily, need to be careful with handling

[​IMG]

Absolutely. DDE has yet to disappoint! Looking forward to browsing more of their clothes if they add even more styles.

17. * What did you order? Resinsoul 42cm Mei Elf Girl
      * When did you order? June 12 2020
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Yes!
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures? She looks a bit different with blue eyes, pink skin, rosier cheeks. She is very pretty just different from promo pic that features a different skin tone and yellow eyes.
      * Were you satisfied with the product? Yes with a few issues listed below.
      Mei is my first BJD and so I didn't know what to expect. She came in a soft yellow blanket bag. Her arms and legs are not easy to pose because they spring back which is annoying. Hoping that will work out in time. I am happy with her even with the springy arms and legs.
      * Would you buy more from this company? Absolutely!

18. * What did you order? DollZone MSD boots, Dollmore clothing, LeekeWorld wig.
      * When did you order? Ordered 7/26, delivered 7/31.
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Yes.
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures? Yes.
      * Were you satisfied with the product? Yes.
      * Tell us some of the positives and negatives about this product (optional). The color of the wig unfortunately didn't match my doll well, but that is bound to happen occasionally.
      * Would you buy more from this company? Yes, I have already made another purchase. :)

19. * What did you order? Three LeekeWorld wigs, Dollmore outfit.
      * When did you order? Jan 4th, 2021. They were delivered in less than a week.
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Even better than I expected.
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures? Just like the pics.
      * Were you satisfied with the product? Very much so.
      * Would you buy more from this company? Yes, I have a doll on pre-order with them.

20. * What did you order? FL F65 heel feet and #12 hands
      * When did you order? Dec 6th 2020
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? yes
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures? yes
      * Were you satisfied with the product? yes
      * Tell us some of the positives and negatives about this product (optional) the magnetic optional heel feet and hands are so nice to have
      * Would you buy more from this company? DDE has always been excellent for me and it's why I prefer to order through them instead of the company directly.