1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Denverdoll Feedback (ALL)

May 10, 2006

1. www.denverdoll.com

Just wondering if anyone has bought from there and how was their experience.

2. I have, a couple of times, and both were wonderful. Paula and Gina are sweethearts and really go out of their way to answer your e-mails quickly. I needed to add a few things to a pre-order and it was absolutely no big deal. I also really like that they tell you up front how much of anything is in stock. Of course, it's best to call and make completely sure, but at least you get a good idea.

All in all, I'd say they're a very nice, trustworthy and friendly place to deal with.

3. I haven't bought bjd items from them, but I used to buy Kish dolls/accessories from them, and they are really wonderful to deal with. Been in business for years, and very reputable. I wouldn't hesitate to order from them for anything!
      :)
      Michelle

4. I have - they are great! Very quick to acknowledge order and ship!

5. thanks for the input everyone :D
      sounds like a trustworthy place to purchase from

6. I bought my first doll, a Sooah, from them and they were so helpful and shipped her out so quickly.

7. Denver Doll is fabulous! I've never ordered on-line from them but I did order over the phone once because my friend was going to be in their shop and I wanted to pay with a credit card and then have her pick it up. I would not normally do this with ANY other shop, but I trusted them completely. It all went fine and I had my purchase in my hands the very next day with no complications. Paula and Gina are wonderful people.

8. I agree-Denver Doll is a great place to do business. I always order online and they are extremely quick to reply with an email. They offer layaway and in addition to the usual payment methods, they also offer payment with paypal. I have ordered Kish dolls from them mainly but I do have a BJD preorder with them right now. I'm hoping they will be able to stock more clothing and boots in the future.

9. I know they aren't a doll company but since they sell doll wigs (including Leeke wigs) and clothes, etc. I thought I'd post this here. If I shouldn't I apologize.

http://www.denverdoll.com/index.php

What did you order?
      A Leeke wig

When did you order?
      Oct 22 and eleven something at night.

How easy was it to pay?
      Very easy when paying by credit card.

How long did it take to ship?
      It arrived Oct 25. I couldn't believe how fast it got here.

Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion?
      Yes, but it's a Leeke wig so I don't know that they set the price.

Did the item look like the sales pictures?
      Yes but I'm assuming it was a Leeke sales photo.

Were you satisfied with the product?
      Yes, very. The product was great, it was packaged well and shipped super fast. I'm buying from them again for sure.

ETA - I've since ordered two or three more times from Denver Doll and have been thrilled with them every time. :D

10. I didn't know there was a feedback thread for them on DoA ;) Anyways, I made two different purchases from them, both for wig caps, which I HIGHLY recommend to keep wigs on. Obviously more expensive than a plain old rubberband, but it's secure and keeps wigs in place. Shipping was fast, but then again, I live in a nearby state. To make a long story short, I would buy from them again ^_^

11. What did you order?
      Layaway Orient Doll Ui and Ye, wigcaps, outfits

When did you order?
      Several times this year

How easy was it to pay?
      Very easy when paying by paypal. They send you an invoice for the total

Quite fast about a week form order or full payment of the layaway

Yes, the quality of items they have in stock are good. Prices are comparable to the website of the companies they resell

Yes

Yes, very.

Denverdoll is a convenient place to layaway dolls especially LE ones. They have fast communication and great service

12. What did you order?
      Elfdoll Catsy (Preorder)

When did you order?
      March 11

How was the communication?
      Excellent. They were even able to add a stringing kit to my order without issues. The people I email with were very friendly and personable.

How easy was it to pay?
      Very easy, even using laway was simple.

Catsy arrived April 16th

Yes. They sold her at her original price.

Yes, but picture was from Elfdoll as they did not have the Catsys in yet.

Yes. I would love to order from them again.:)

13. What did you order?
      An Orientdoll vampire Il white skin no face-up

When did you order?
      Middle of September

How easy was it to pay?
      Lay away with Pay Pal

I was quoted up to 6 weeks to arrive at the store, he was concidered a special order as they don't normally carry blank Il, but he arrived within a week of ordering. It took longer for me to pay. He was shipped on the 1st of October and arrived on the 3rd.

Only $10 above the Orientdoll price but no shipping from China, I had the piece of mind knowing he would be inspected by the store before going out.

Yes

Very much so, great comunication with all the confusion on my end.

14. What did you order?
      A Leeke wig, one wig cap

When did you order?
      September 25th

How easy was it to pay?

Easy, I used paypal

After the initial delay (They were out of my wig cap size) It took about two days.

Yes!

Yes, on both accounts. Though the wig cap looks very gross when not on a dollie head.

Definitely. The communication was clear and speedy (sometimes within thirty minutes of my previous e-mail, but that was during business hours) and they notified me within 24 hours that the items I had ordered were out of stock.

15. I have pretty much done most of my BJD ordering from DDE and found them to be wonderful people to deal with from start to finish. Weather a long layaway on a doll or ordering wigs, eyes and clothes, always willing to answer any and all questions. Best in USA in my book! MK

16. * What did you order? An Elfdoll Mir.

* When did you order? Beginning of August.

* How was the communication? Very good. They were really helpful and friendly.

* How easy was it to pay? Very easy. I used Paypal.

* How long did it take to ship? My Mir arrived within 2 months of ordering him. Unfortunately, EMS acted up, so it took 7 days for my doll to arrive.

* Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? No doubt about it. He is PERFECT!

* Did the item look like the sales pictures? Pretty much, yes.

* Were you satisfied with the product? Absolutely!

17. What did you order?
      Leekeworld SD13 boy shoes, girl shoes and a pair of eyes

When did you order?
      Late September

How easy was it to pay?
      Credit card payment is easy.

I think it was shipped the next day and arrived within a week.

I think so. It was an average price. The eyes were a good price to me.

Yes. The eyes look better. I had bought the boy shoes for an Iplehouse doll but they were way too big. Fortunately they fit my Sabik's feet like a glove and they are close to what I am looking for for his cosplay. The girl shoes fit my AoD doll perfectly. Maybe they should put shoe dimensions.

Very satisfied. I highly recommend this company. Their website could use a little work but it's functional.

18. * What did you order? LS068 Platforms from Leekeworld
      * When did you order? Early August, 2007
      * How was the communication? Not all of my questions were answered in the emails, so I called eventually. I have a Dollmore doll whose feet are on the larger end of MSD, so I wanted specific measurements so that I ordered the right size. Based on the measurements given, I ordered the SD size. They were way too big, so I ordered the MSD. They were about 1 cm larger than her foot, but they fit all right without socks. I suppose I wasn't clear on what part of the shoe I wanted measured.
      * How easy was it to pay? Pretty easy.
      * How long did it take to ship? About a week and a half for each shoe, so 7-10 days.
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? They were the first pair of shoes I ordered for my doll, but I think they're nice. I spend more money on my own shoes, so the price felt right to me.
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures? Yes.
      * Were you satisfied with the product? Very satisfied once I got the right size. My doll now stands on her own very well now.
      * If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem?

19. What did you order?
      Fur wigs

When did you order?
      earlier in the yeat

How easy was it to pay?
      Really easy.

4 days

Yes. Got pretty fur wigs from them.

Yes.

Yes. ^_^

Any problems?
      My Mom had a problem with a Leeke World wig being the wrong size, but it was resolved quickly. ^_^

20. What did you order?
      Some Msd Size Boxers, Some socks, A wig cap

When did you order?
      about 2 weeks ago

How easy was it to pay?
      Easy peasy :lol:

One thing I ordered was special made so it took a few days to get to them and as soon as it got to them they sent me an email and my stuff was shipped the day after I sent payment and arrived in a week

Definately

Yes.

Yes.

Any problems?
      None at all.