1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Update =Dikadoll= 11/2570cm, SD13, MSD size Jointed hands!(Heavy pics)

Aug 5, 2009

1. These hands are gorgeous! How well does the color match to SOOM or Domuya?

2. I have a Luts vampire those white hands with long nails would be perfect for. I would also like to know if they come with "s" hooks or not.

3. Oh I want them, do they fit soom mecha angels?
      Colour and size?

4. The hands are for 60cm boys (all the models that are shown are 60-65cm)

They showed the hands compared to a delf boy, which is the same resin as the CP/fairyland dolls.

5. catas
      What about normal yellow hands? Would it match with Luts sdf normal?
      Or normal pink hands is better?

6. Luts SDF is a very close match to Volks, so normal yellow would be best.

7. kobbi
      Thanks!^^
      Just I wasn't absolutely assured about what volks is it told in first post - old or new? Besides comparision pics are given with normal pink. Means, it's told about new, right?

8. Yeah, I'm kinda confused too. The Normal-Pink comparisons with the SDF realskin look good, but I've always though it had a yellow, rather than pink, undertone, like Volks. ._.;;;

Can catas confirm which is a better match?

9. The new Volks resin is the one that is close to SDF. I thought the pink normal was the one shown too but catas told me that the pink normal was more like Dollzone.

10. Any idea how the volks whiteskin would be with the white?

11. Oh wow - these are wonderful! :) I may have to invest in a set xD

Just out of curiosity; are there any plans on making these for smaller dolls, like msd / 1/4 models?

12. BUMP for update!

13. Could we possibly see pictures of the Male and Female hands togetherto get a better idea of the size difference? :)

14. catas>> Can you confirm which resin colour is the best match for LUTS Normal Realskin?

15. Miss_Pygmalion: I will add this kind of pic later^^
      kiradyn_rhiode: I will check it^^

16. So the female long nails fit soom SG female correct?

17. Yes, I'm also wondering if the female hands will fit a Soom Super Gem female?
      And ~ Which of the colors will best match a Normal Skin tone Soom resin?
      Also, do the hands come with s hooks?

Thanking you in advance! :pcake

18. Hey there ^^

i haven't read the whole Thread, so I'm sorry if it has been already mentioned ~~~

Do these awesome hands also fit the Souldoll White Skin (especially a WS Chiron XD)
      they would be perfect for him :D

19. BraveBristol : sorry, it's for doll around 60cm, our jointed hands for 70cm dolls is still on working process