1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Update =Dikadoll= 11/2570cm, SD13, MSD size Jointed hands!(Heavy pics)

Aug 5, 2009

1. catas, do you have any ideas will female hands fit Elfdoll girl?

2. daikiri I have size and color comparision pics on #5
      You can choose Dika normal yellow for elf normal skin

3. catas the DoD hand that compared is 60 cm DOT right?
      and joint hand ( pink color) for DoD boy skin and size is fit nicely ?

4. Do you have the size measurement for the ball joint on these hands? I think it might help to have them for people who might want to measure them against other doll wrist joints.

I know you show some pictures of some of the major dolls, but they don't show quite clearly how well the hand and wrist fit together, and they don't show all sizes/types of dolls.

Thank you for your time and consideration!

5. Please, tell me, do these jointed hands for 1/3 girl also fit the AOD 1/3 girl (color, size of joints)
      It would be perfect!

6. SillLadyFae: I will measure them
      Elvin: our female jointed hands are for 1/3 size girl, I don't have AOD doll, but there we have 3 types of skin color you can choose

7. Hi, I was wondering if there was any word on when the 70cm hands would be released. :) I'm eagerly anticipating them!

8. is 70cm size male available yet ? i thought that it was not available and was still under development.

9. Hi, can you show me a size comparison pic between your girl SD13 hands and Luts delf boy hands? Delf boys have pretty little hands but I like them that way, so if I got some of your hands, I would want them to be as close in size as possible.

10. Hi! The 70cm hands look very good. What company/mold is the arm that they're on in this picture, please? I can't tell. Thanks!

11. Catdancer: Ok I marked it^^
      Cat ^..^ : it available now, I updated ^^
      E.Hadrian: sorry We don't have that comparison pics, but I was asking for the detail measurments of jointed hands from company
      Kiyakotari: ops! I forgot! it's DZ 70cm, the 1st type. thanks! I am going to update it!

12. wow !!
      I'm in love with the male hands for 70cm !!!
      Do you know which color may match Soom NS ? thank you ^^

13. I'm very curious how the 70cm hands compare to the thicker 70 cm boys like Elder Iplehouse doll and Souldoll Zenith, who have very large hands.

14. catas, tell me, plz, will I be able to order female SD13 size (can you write the exect measurements for the wrist?) joint hands with normal fingernail a bit later? Or you're not planning to sell more?
      And about skintone - will it fit IpleHouse normal skin? And about size - will it fit EID Jessica (circumference of wrist : 5.5 cm)?

15. Lysel Dika soom NS is darker than Dika normal pink, you can choose Dika NP
      Akai: sorry we don't have these kind of thicker 70cm bodies
      anji: thanx~~
      Inala: yes I've asked for the measurements, just wait. and I will still sell sd13 female hands

16. I can't wait to order 70cm boy hands. :D

Can someone tell me will thw white skin match with Soom cream white? :blush

17. I would like the measurement of the 70cm hands balljoint then so I can see if it will fit in the wrist or not :] thanks!

18. Sheilagold: soom's white skin is a little pale, Dika is a little ivory

19. not sure if this was already mentioned or not, but do you ever plan on trying MSD size hands?
      i have a MSD boy who would love a pair ;)

20. Would it be possible to see a side-by-side comparison of the 60cm and 70cm hands? :) Thanks~