1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Update =Dikadoll= 11/2570cm, SD13, MSD size Jointed hands!(Heavy pics)

Aug 5, 2009

1. catas, Please help! How approach on colour of the handle normal pink and a body normal Resinsoul? *_*

2. ykansaki: Sorry, we haven't planned it yet
      DevKimiko: I updated the pic^^
      BECHA: Sorry I don't understand your meaning

3. I think she's wanting to know if your resin colors will match Resinsoul's resin colors, which is something I would like to know as well.

4. I want to buy one pair for DZ 70+ white boy, but i have too little messeges hear to order them on the Marketplace.
      What have I to do?

5. You can PM catas or you can also buy from Ebay seller Jeeryama. she is also an authorized dealer of Dikadoll.

6. will the jointed hads work on a volks Dreamdolfie one?

7. I own a dollfie dream ver1 body and knowing how her body works, I'd say no unless you were ready to do some serious modification and rigging work. DD bodies aren't strung to the wrist, the stringing ends before the elbow (which isn't strung either, its a clicker like the wrists) so they're be nothing to attach the wrist to if you pulled the clicker off.. which I think might be a solid piece with the forearm also, I forget exactly how it works, its been 4 years since I put the body together for the first time.

I might be trying this modification in the future, if I get desperate enough/if it takes much longer for me to find a Volks SD13 body for my girl :sweat

8. updated agents name~

9. Could we please have the hand measurements in cm please?

length of wrist to middle finger tip
      width of the palm
      circumpherance of wrist

Thank you!

10. Here it is~
      [​IMG]

11. Hi :)

Do hands fit on Dollmore girl? I ask about skin and size.

12. If you look up Dikadoll in the BJDopedia forum, there is indeed a comparison of BBB and RS color. From what I can see, it is VERY similar. I am also interested in getting a 70cm size pair for my Feng.

http://www.denofangels.com/forums/showthread.php?t=330950&highlight=dikadoll
      This post has a BBB normal skin hand in the upper left corner.
      This means that Dikadoll Normal Skin Pink matches BBB (and thus ResinSoul too) resin very well.

13. Are any of these compatable with Luts real skin?

14. do you have a skin color that maches Bobobie Normal skin?

15. Anyone know if the hands are compatible with Doll in Mind "Love" boy body??

Thanks!

16. Their NS Pink match perfectly with BBB NS.
      You will find more resin comparison in THIS THREAD

17. Would any of these match the 09 Abio Angel skin? I really want to buy a pair for my girl

18. Love these hands!
      Any chance of MSD sized child hands? (That would fit with dolls like Luts kid delf)

19. Catas, could you tell me if the Dikadoll Normal Yellow matches the Dollzone Normal Yellow? I know you have a picture up, but it's hard to tell with the whole hand painting (blushing) :sweat

20. Hey Prysm, I think it could match, but still have some different^^