1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

DIM Discontinued Dolls Announcement

Nov 2, 2006

1. There's a new announcement on dimdoll.com:::

Dear Customers,

We have decided to discountinue the following dolls.

We have these models in stock for some quantity and when this stock is gone, there will be no more production for those models.

* EUNBI

* BELITA

* PERSIA

If you have any questions, Please feel free to contact me.

Thank you

D.I.M

:(

2. Discussion has been moved here.

-- A :)

3. The link doesn't work for me. Where did it go? I serached the forums and couldn't find it! x_x

Belita is such a pretty doll. I'm glad I could snatch one up before I could never get one again.

4. Clicking on the "here" to find the moved discussion only brings a window that says:

No Thread specified. If you followed a valid link, please notify the administrator.

5. Edited my post -- the new link should work. Sorry about that, I created a new thread for discussion, but the forum seems to have eaten it!

Thanks for letting me know that the link was broken!

-- A <3

6. Dear Customers,

Thank you very much for your love on our dolls.

Our D.I.M Happy models(Odelia & Marianne) will be discontinued.

However, We have some inquiries for those models from customers.

So we have decided to take limited orders from 10th.November (at 10:00 A.M )to 13th.November(Korea Time)

During the days, Customers can order those two models for Pre-order as last time.

And the quanitity is very Limited so it can be possible that the quantity will be sold out sooner.

If you want to order D.I.M Happy Odelia and Marianne, Please don't miss this last time.

After that, those lovely two models will be gone forever.

Of course, we will have new models coming this year and next year.

Thank you very much for your love and support on D.I.M Doll.

We will do our best to serve you better.

Love,

Denny / D.I.M doll

Aww I really wanted a Marianne :(