1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

DIM Elena

Jun 4, 2007

1. Announcement here!

Ohhhhh dear. That face is telling me that I'm not going to be able to afford to buy clothes or guinea pig toys for a while. :...( I don't normally gravitate towards girls that aren't Elfdoll, but Elena's face is perfect for a muse of mine.

[​IMG]
      So, who wants to buy for my 19th birthday (which happens to be in August)? :doh

Oh, and Silf, the new 14cm girl. Not too keen on the teeny dolls - MSD is usually already pushing it for me.
      [​IMG]

2. Oh wow, Elena is just beautiful! <3<3 She's definitely on my wishlist. ^o^

3. Hi ~~ YES ! We are going to release 3 new sweet dolls.(25cm high)
      And the body is new one as well with great pose possiblity.
      The body is sexless.

Thanks ~!

4. She's very beautiful, and I don't know why but she reminds me of a grown Bambicrony Kumi somehow...hmmm, silf is soooo cute too, DIM girls and boys are getting more and more beautiful!!

[​IMG] [​IMG]

5. My DIM Marianne has a large chest with like torpedo boobies. *_* I can't recall how thin she is though :sweat

6. I think she's closer o unoa, she has same chest zize with MNF too and dollzone girl so...Yeah that one is BC Kumi not Elena, I just thought that they look alike, like sisters or like they are grown or child versions of a same doll, they somehow look alike in the eyes....

7. She reminds me of a mini Flora ^^ Totally beautiful~ I am so incredibly tempted haha.

Can't wait to see the other tinies too!

8. TwT .......Oh god..you're not the only one...I usually don't fall for girls....
      and ...gahhhhhhhhwwwwwwww......

she's just so cute >/////////////<!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

9. On the site it says they won't be shipping until August...? So you could order Elena now but you'd just have to wait until the end of August to get her? =/ Does DIM do custom faceups?

Gack. Every time I find I doll I like, and I think I've decided, I find another one that makes me question my decision. TT_TT Pretty dollies cause me such angst...

10. *Twitches* Holy CRAP.
      That Elena doll is ADORable!! Oh my... I think I must have her. And the little silf! rarely have a I seen a tiny SO cute! New wishlist additions!

11. I order DIM - Silf, I think she so cute. I in love with her. My mother thinks she cute too, which is good because she doesn't like Timothy-Christopher. But she kind of likes Veronica.

12. She is so cute! Does anyone have a DIM Elena? Would love to see pics!

13. Hi, I just got your PM and will post some pics this weekend ;)

14. Thanks so much aquaspiral! I have a DIM Andrea too! Isn't he awesome?! I am trying to descide between a DIM Elena or Flora.

15. When I saw Elena, I about toppled over myself. She's so cute and a MSD! I really like Cordelia and Elena looks a great deal like her, but as someone previously stated, a lot cuter! :D I'm really debating on having her as my third doll (though that'll be awhile down the road - I still have to get my second one). XD;

16. I was at Dolls and Friends yesterday and got to see an Elena in person. VERY tempting!!! <3

But the new skintone is *so* pink... she's not much less pinker than Bambicrony's Misty Rose!!!

But then someone said, "hey she'd make a cute flower fairy"

^_^
      Raven

17. Hi! Sorry it took me so long to take pictures of my DIM Elena. Her name is Momoko (we call her Momo for short). The one on the bottom is with her default wig from her box opening pictures (I still haven't posted them :doh )

[​IMG]
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]
      (this was her default wig)

Let me know if you want more pics ^_^ She likes having her picture taken.

18. oh!!! She is adorable! She looks like my Cordelia's little sister. I love her pink wig and cute pouty lips!
      In some of the photos her lips look very orange...but yours look more pink. I like her default faceup but not orange-y lips. Are they more pink in real life??

19. She so cute!! Thanks so much for posting the pics!! I am going to have such a hard time deciding between her and Flora!

20. Hi! Thank you so much! I think her lips are still a bit orange-y pink, versus a reddish pink. They are more pink than her image on the DIM site (not as orange-y), but I still think they are still orange. Here is a picture of her with no wig, and her default brown eyes so it may give you a better idea of her lip color w/o distractions:sweat

[​IMG]