1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

DIM Honey Vanilla

Nov 2, 2006

1. A few days ago, I noticed that information about the first 14cm DIM doll, Honey Vanilla, had appeared on the DIM web site:

http://www.dimdoll.com/shop/step1.php?number=190

She is very cute, but I'm not sure I like the looks of her joints... I am, however, seriously thinking of having one come to live with my other tinies.

Has anybody ordered one of these? I know that Denver Doll Emporium is planning to carry them. (They have a slot for them on theri web site, but no ordering information yet.) I would love to see real life pics when they start to arrive!

:daisy :daisy

2. I think I saw a DOA member post some pics somewhere.....maybe the gallery ;)

I was going to ask about them yesterday, but didn't get a chance. The eyes are very sweet, but they look as if they sit too far back in the head or is it just me?

3. she is a sweetie isnt she
      my list of tinys that I want to live with me is getting larger and larger !

I agree with Hillbilly , there is something about the eyes
      but I think she would look better with Masterpeice or if thery werent glareing right at you

4. Oh CUTE , I dont know how I missed her

5. Eeek, she's so much cuter than on the website! This is bad! >_<

6. I really, really want one. Vanilla is just precious.

7. Gosh she's adorable. Reminds me a little of Volks SD Susuna with those big eyes. Also Dollshe Moon. Gosh I really like this little one. Can't do it now though, saving for my Narin...squeeee.

8. I think thats why ,I like her so much
      Im tending to go towards more styalised features at the momment

I would love to do her face-up

9. flutterbywings - thanks for sharing the links to the pics elsewhere in the forum. She has captured me totally! We'll see about the eyes - is it just that she has such big eyes? She comes with 10mm eyes, while my other tinies have 6mm and 8mm peepers.

Denver Doll Emporium now has her available for preorder, and I have ordered mine. I hope to have her in a couple of weeks! :)

:daisy

10. Awww! It's no trouble, I still had the pages open for my own use. :) I think she's just adorable. It's probably good I can't afford another doll right now, cause I'd be in serious trouble over this little one...

I can't wait to see yours! Please post pictures when she arrives!

11. I have one but I think I'm a little late because this thread is old and they are out of stock...I wish I could've seen this sooner...

-Jessie :)

12. I dont think she is available now ?
      but if you can get one they are lovely
      I do like my little LadyBug ..she has such character

13. she has very odd eyes doesnt she? They are so deepset, so much of the inner eyelid shows..

14. It looks like Dolls and Friends still has one in stock, see here:
      http://dollsandfriends.com/item_dimvam_14cm_vanilla_bjd_with_faceup

They really are adorable little dolls. I love my Dandelion dearly.

15. A lot of doll makers - seemingly to be many Korean ones- have the deeper eyewells. An eye beveling tool- which is a round ball of sandpaper-texture on a stick- would thin that out so the eyes could sit closer to the surface. She'd be adorable with a few minutes work. The way her eye-rim is painted with lashes only emphasizes that thickness.

16. the name is adorable

17. got to admit her eyes arnt as bad in real life
      I have her in 12mm gumdrop eyes , they fit wonderfully and you dont notice the rim at all

18. I dont really like the eyes of her

19. My vanilla, now known as Ani.

[​IMG]

-Jessie :)