1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

DiM Memory boys - Byron and Robel

Sep 2, 2007

1. theyare vary pretty dolls. But something truns me off to Robel I just don't know what it is he is love still . Byron on the other hand Im in love with,if i was not saving for Bee-A and Too I would get him right now!

2. I hope they add some girls to the line. I love their sculpts and wouldn't mind adding another to my collection if it was more affordable.

3. I like them. :) I think they look as good as the rest of their dolls. :D

I can't wait to see the first owner pictures!

~Anrui

4. That price is... amazing. Also, Rodel is cute. I just wish he had a different face-up that made him look less, um, drugged. His face structure is great, though.

5. Robel's mouth XD!!!

With that mouth he could be related to my Luna, hahah

*love*

6. Aww, I like them!
      I swear though,
      whenever new SD dolls come out~
      they remind me of older versions of the msd dolls.
      ;3;

I'd totally get Robel,
      just because he is so interesting looking!
      (Also why I want a Lloyd xD )
      The eye shapes on both of them are really nice <3

DIM has most of my favorite dolls,
      and one of the few companies that I actually like a majority of the male dolls x3

7. Oh Robel!! I love those curvy lips and those adorable little teeth!!! But Byron's got those cute pouty lips. They're both so cute <333 Still I think I like Robel more. I so rarely see an open mouth that I like, especially one with teeth.

EDIT: By the way I couldn't load the links so I had to have a friend send me the images... and then I forgot to ask what the pricing was. Can anyone tell me?

8. I'm just curious, but what's the difference between this new "Memory" line and the "Love" line? They all seem to be about the same height.

9. I think the reason they are so much cheaper, is because the resin is a completely new color.

Ah. I'm glad I don't really like either of them. :)

10. Oooohhhh. The dolls are made in China now?

Thats interesting. So thats why they are cheaper. :o

11. Seeing the price I am curious about quality, somebody buy one so we can see LOL.

12. Byron is so cute!! I love his lips! It's such a major price reduction....I might have to buy one of these newer boys...I adore DiM....I love my little Sergei and I can't wait for my minimee...<3

13. Most other dolls made in China right now don't suffer any in quality. They're usually "middle of the road" in terms of resin quality, etc, and require a little "fixing up" before they're quite right. (I know AA and DZ both need to have their eyewells sanded usually, they're quite thick. Looks like it's the same for the Memory line.)

I really like them. X3 Ooo. They have such chubbily cheeks, I just want to squeeze them.

14. Love line is a the standard, made in korea line from DIM; Memory are their more affordable range; they are made in china but assembled in Korea as I understand it by the DIM team. They've been planning the budget memory line for around a year now I think?

15. Well let's hope this new line is less "Pepto Bismol" in coloring, haha. They're both handsome enough boys. I hope they take their time in introducing a girl, so I can save up! ^_~

Raven

16. They are both adorable- and they remind me of mini versions of soom namu- i think it's the lips and nose^^

17. omg Robel is so sexy /dies

18. Oh God I'm luving Robel! :D
      His mouth makes him so unique XD

19. I wonder what the bodies look like, and if they're the same as DIM's Love line.