1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

DIM new happy girls

Dec 11, 2007

1. BEAUTIFUL!! ELF EARS!!!
      QUESTION: does she have fangs? or am I just seeing things? also did you improve the body since Odelia release? I read so many things about it having standing and other issues. Also I notice her thumb sticks out quite a bit will clothng still go on easily? Is it possible to order minor changes to the makeup?
      Question: is this the body she will come with ? or will she come with a younger body? she seems to be a younger child.
      http://ifigure.co.kr/tt/site/db/board/figure/upload/1_10000/1189/bodyurl.jpg
      Will you be selling the outfit? Is she limited? Will you sell the heads without the bodies separately in the future?

DISCUSSION THREAD HERE:
      http://www.denofangels.com/forums/showthread.php?t=181771

2. Hi, Yes it has fangs ^^
      Re : Body
      The modified body was done from Elena ^^ it stands fine ~
      About the hands, I never heard about any problem ^^
      We put the sphere on wrist and ankels from Elena but the shape of the hands are same.

Re : Make up
      Sorry we only do the default make up.

Re : Body
      This is the body ^^ the shape of this body isn't very much different from the old one. It is just modified one.

Re : Outfit
      Sorry, we do not sell those outfit

Thanks

Denny

3. Thanks Denny
      So more changes have been done since Elenas improved body? ones that are new for Benetia

But you are saying the body line is the same such as the bust size? just to confirm.

QUESTION: how long will she be for sale? I see the boys are sold out or is that just tempory?
      also is it possible to see a nude picture so we can see how this head looks on its body? I know a few people will want to see that.

And I see they have two cute square little teeth in there too!

:)

4. This body is same as Elenas'

And I am not sure how long these dolls can be sold, it will be gone when there are enough orders ^^

The boy body is not available until Spring,2008 I think.

So cannot show them together, sorry.
      Thanks

Denny

5. Is it possible to see a nude picture of the new head on the girls body it comes with? I know a few people want to see to get a better idea how it will look with this younger head.

so enough orders means hundreds? months ? just to get a better feeling.

6. Hi. will the heads be sold sepratly at any point? lovley girl.

7. Question: has the resin color of Dim changed since September? thank you!

8. any chance of making these in white? I would love a half-eyed girl in ws.

9. hi ^^ Head is not sold seperately.

Re : Nude photo, Sorry, it's not possible now ^^* sorry

Re : New resin color is done from thie model for Happy girls ^^
      (It's still pinkish color, but much less =it's same color as DIM happy, Honey, Sweet use)

Re : White Skin
      Sorry, we don't have a plan for it yet.

Thank you ~

Denny

10. Hi,
      Would you be making human version without fangs or elf ears in the future?