1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Discussion: *Demon Hunter* Miguel From IMPLDOLL

Apr 25, 2010

1. Wow, this is interesting and refreshingly original (or at least I think so). This is exciting, especially on the heals of discussions of the copying of sculpts and inspiration.

2. I'm impressed by more than just his embellishments. The lines of his nose, jaws, and eyes are very fine. The art team at Impldoll seems to be maturing in style and technique and I like the direction very much.

3. Wow! I'm very impressed.... Reminds me of a scifi/comic book like The Gyver or Witchblade. I haven't seen anything really like this yet in resin though. That face is pretty ambitious, I love it! We need more bold scifi sculpts for sure after having so many fantastic fantasy ones :)

4. I am really excited about this sculpt!! I agree that it shows Impldoll is starting to hit its own stride stylistically and technically! I definitely think this is a sculpt that is unique and very different from what we've seen from other companies.

5. Holy Heck! O.O

The head sculpt is fantastic...what fascinating ears.
      I'm very interested to see the rest of the body, and just how far the embellishments go!

6. Very cool! :D I love the idea for the... horns? growths? instead of ears. I can't wait to see how they paint him.

7. Very H.R. Giger. I like. A LOT. Might have to scrounge up the cash ...

8. Wow, lovely! And when Impl was accused of taking too much inspriration from soom, it great that they come up with soemthing like this! I'ver never seen another doll like this before :O

I second the fact it's not just the fantasy parts that are lovely, he has a very handsome face in his own right too. Only a 100 peices isn't many though I wonder who will get hold of him?

9. ...right up my alley. Time to start digging through the couch cushions in a desperate search for spare funds. I'd wanted to try to make some pieces like this for my dolls with my polymer-clay-junkie mother over the summer; this is... ok, this is much easier. ;)

10. H.R. Giger? I think now that you mention him, I see what you mean :) I was gonna say Kazuma Kaneko of Shin Megami Tensei! I wonder what colors they would have for him? My three would be: Dark grey, Teal and Strawberry Red.

11. Wow! this is the first impldoll sculpt that gets to me, his face is delicious <3

The hands look awesome as well, can't wait to see more!

12. Not to my personal taste, but I can't WAIT to see some owner pics of this interesting guy!

13. Oh hello Mr. Giger!! :aheartbea Wow... this guy is fabulous. And his face is pretty underneath all the biomech-y texturing, too.

I sound like a retard here, all I can repeat is Wow! I can't wait to see him painted up. You could do some seriously heartstopping stuff with metallic paint on those fantasy bits.

14. Definitely Giger, and I think a definite must have!

15. I really liked the head.... I'm just a bit worried about his capacity of...well...wearing normal clothes... because of the elbows etc... But really an amazing mold! congrats IMPL ^-^/

16. Yep. That. Human-Alien hybrid anyone?

17. I like him, and I too see Giger as an influence. Not too sure if I want to bring him home, but I def. want to see more of this boy!

18. Finally something original. I was getting tired of seeing way too much SOOM influences.
      He looks pretty cool, but too large so yeah :c