1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Discussion Dollzone boys - Hirry, Saka, Wilka and X

Jun 14, 2007

1. I do see them now. it is early. :doh

But still loving Saka. And also X.

2. X version 2 is my personal favourite. :)

3. Oh my :D I love Saka and X version 2. I wish there was a DZ agent in the UK.

4. Noooo.... I'm doomed.

I was so hoping I wouldn't like them... but Saka made me gasp out loud. And I like Hirry too. And X...

*weep*

Whoever gets one first... I really want to know if the 70 cm heads will work on the cm bodies! :)

5. *pats Baakay on the head* I'm sure it will get better.

Oh, there is a difference in neck circumference of about a centimetre so I'm not sure if swapping heads would work........

6. If I wasn't trying to get Nanuri 07' >.> I would be trying to get Saka. Alas, he will have to wait.

I think I want him in tan. Is the tan for the 60cm the darker tan like the 70cm boys?

7. I like Wilka best. I want to pinch his little cheeks. ^^

8. Wilka! O_O lovelovelove.

9. Same tan resin as the 70 cm boys. :)

10. I'm Loving X versions 1 and 2!

11. I love Wilka and Saka and X ver.1. Now to figure out how or who will fit into my manor.

And I figured it out... Saka will become Neville, and Wilka will become Wormtail. Now to find someone who wants to split Wilka with me. I want the head and outfit but not the body. (Wormtail needs a different body).

-Anneke

12. saw the first boy and was - meh, saw the second and went wow, by the third I was wide eyed and by the forth i was drooling. sheesh.

13. Those are their nicest sculpts yet! I'm glad they're improving.

14. Well, heads and costumes will be available as separate items for purchase. I just didn't have time to add all the extra's to the site as I only got the info today and wanted to at least get the doll pages up and running so people could look and admire. :)

15. I am SO glad to hear that! I must have Hirry's outfit for my little athelete. :)

The dolls look lovely, especially Saka. Excellent body sculpts too! :aheartbea Does anyone know how accurate the height measurement is? 61cm sounds great, but I've noticed that a lot of the time company's height measurements tend to be off. For example, Elfdoll boys sure as heck aren't 60cm, and neither are the Angell Studio boys. I may consider getting one but I don't want to wind up with another doll that is smaller than I thought he'd be, which is why I ask, if anyone happens to know about the accuracy of DZ measurements. ^^;

16. I know I'll be getting at least one. I have the luxery (or torture) of knowing and living close to the Canadian DZ rep (featherfall) so even I can resist online, once i see them in person, I know i'll be sunk (its why I have 2 dz tinies now)

17. AHH!

Loving Wilka and X v2... :D

18. : x WILKA! COME TO ME! ...Like I need another supercutie boy in this house.