1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Discussion Dollzone Pets - Cat and Sheep

Apr 30, 2008

1. Well, I've sought clarification on which of the new pets from Dollzone are on topic and it appears that the cat and sheep are ok. :)

So, here is where you can discuss them to your hearts content.

There is a locked news thread where pics can be seen but in case you don't want to hunt for it.....

Here they are:

Cat 1

[​IMG]

Cat 2

[​IMG]

Sheep 1

[​IMG]

Sheep 2

[​IMG]

I open the floor to discussion and questions. :)

2. I'm a Capricorn born in the Year of the Sheep/Goat, so I'm really happy DZ stepped up to make these. It means I don't have to wait another...what is it, 7 years, for another Sheep year to come around...and hope Elfdoll or someone does a zodiac animal that year. Plus, I could always add horns to the little guy's head and make him a goat kid! :love Too bad about the other two being OT--the elephant was weirdly intriguing--but the cat and sheep are definitely the cutest of the four. My Baha is going to be thrilled to have someone smaller than her to boss around. I sense that her army of minions may be starting to assemble...

Do you know yet, Moggie, if the outfits will also be available separately, or will they only be sold as fullsets? Can I assume they'll be in the same skintones as the foxes and rabbits?

3. (Ssshh! I like the elephant best, even if it is OT.) The Egyptian cat is very cute too.

4. I just got the notification on these last night and they are all cute in their own way. I really want the elphant. :) But the sheep in the dark clothing is very cool. Way to go DZ. :) :)

5. That cat has some attitude! He looks so... feral.. XD

6. I want the cat! And I know a friend who will want the sheep

7. The outfits will be available separately for purchase at $32.00 each set. I'm just working out which codes go with which outfit at the moment.

They'll be available in the regular four skin tones. Tan is an extra $20.00.

8. The Egyptian outfit on the cat looks awesome.

>_> Something about the elephant is really cute.

I like the sheep a lot, though why does it have a six pointed star on the forehead in the dark clothes?

I want to put a fuzzy wuzzy curly wig on the sheep @_@

Pfft... so much for saying I don't like small dolls... *puts more dolls into her maybe list*

9. The sheepy is so cute, i love his expression.

EDIT: Now I want the elphant too!

10. Whoooo! I like the spooky sheep. :)

11. I like the sheep is so cute! and the elephant

Geri

12. What pricing will they be, Moggie? I may have to order the egyptian cat!

13. I wonder if these guys will be avliable separate, without having to buy a whol other doll 0.o

14. I wonder what makes the cat and sheep be ok and not the other ones, I don't know they are so many pet dolls now.

Geri

15. The sheep's face is so cute! I love his droopy eyes....but I really wish he had hooved hands and feet instead of human hands and feet.

16. According to Featherfall, they will be sold by themselves, which means you don't have to buy another doll to get them. :)

It makes good sense to me. Personally, I think the sheep looks a lot like the DZ fox, which is considered on-topic. The cat also seems to resemble several other on-topic cat dolls. The elephant, however, looks like it could be a porcelain figurine, and the dog doesn't even look like a dog, let alone like an ABJD. These are just my guesses, of course!

17. The dog had the most 'asian' look. Very classic china look. But whatever.

I love the Elephant and will have to pick one up eventually. The sheep reminds me of something but I can't remember. It's from a cartoon somewhere.

-Anneke

18. I can't decide whether I love the sheep or the OT elephant best. ;o; They're all really adorable! But sheep the first's fullset cracks me up - it's irresistably evil. XD

19. They are available on their own. There are no conditions like there was with the Christmas promotion.

Pricing is as follows:

Full sets - $255.00
      Bare doll - $165.00
      Faceup and body blushing - +$60.00
      Tan resin - +$20.00
      Outfits - $32.00

20. Faceup and clothes can make a big difference. :)