1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Discussion for Coco Tribe Ruby - Refined bunny!

Apr 26, 2009

1. U can see some pics with Hani in beautifull kimono in her post.
      And thats a room i've made for her:

[​IMG]
      Suddenly i realised, we are together more than a year. I missed anniversary :3

2. Here is afew photos of my Cotton Tail and Mr Kai ^-^

[​IMG]

3. "Mr Kai Why are you looking at me like that T-T"
      [​IMG]

4. Goldendiamonds, your Cotton Tail is so adorable. I love her eyes. They stand out so much! And that dress is precious, may I ask where you got it? I'm not sure what fits Coco Tribes. I'd love more dresses for mine, but it's hard to find more!

5. thank you pink swam i bought the outfit from eden dolls with cotton tail i think it is Kirakira... but not sure if you email her though ebay saying you are interested in buying a coco tribe/kirakira outfit for your coco tribe bunny... she should send you links to outfits and you can pay for it though paypal. that is how i ordered mine, i bought it before it was even put up on main website ^-^ i hope that helps

here is the link to her account on ebay, not worry i have bought 6 dolls from her.. she is so lovely and can put on some things on layway
      http://stores.ebay.co.uk/Eden-workshop?_trksid=p4340.l2563

6. Oh, thanks!
      I did purchase a dress from Coco Tribe in the past (via the website), but wouldn't mind getting my hands on some more! I'm not quite sure what else fits them (I heard Blythe)?
      But thanks! Your girl looks gorgeous in that dress. :3

7. Oh good! I'm glad I found you guys discussing Coco Tribe clothing! I searched the whole forum and couldn't find any information.

My friend just ordered a Coco Tribe bunny and I kinda want one myself!! But they are such a different size. I was wondering where you can buy more clothes for them. Even just simple things like t-shirts. I couldn't find anyone making anything on the market place, either. :o

8. If I recall correctly, Blythe clothes will fit the 21cm body. I have yet to test it so I can't confirm.
      I don't think that includes t-shirts, though (mostly dresses).

They do have some outfits on their website, and if you contact them, they sometimes have more to offer.
      So that's always worth a shot!

9. Does anyone knows how to take off the headcap? I went back a few pages and read how you can pull on it to grab on to the head and change the eyes --- but the thing is, the head seems to be attached to the s-hook and I can't take it off completely. I'm guessing I'd have to slide it off? This is so unusual. I want to send her head off for a face up eventually, and I'd like to figure out how it comes off. *_*

*** Edit
      Turns out that you can, but you'll have to slide the s-hook outside that plastic piece which can be incredibly tedious.
      But at least it works out!

10. Omg, have you guys seen the new Beauty White skin color, it is soooo pretty ^-^ but it is more milky pink then white. i am think of buying next Ruby with sleepy eyes or Ricci but not sure yet? it is hard to decide but at less i decided the next coco tribe doll with been in Beauty white ^-^[h=1][/h]
      here are afew resent photos of cotton tail ^-^

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

11. I have not seen the new skin colour! Somehow I'm not finding it on the website? It sounds so cute!
      Is is rather temping to buy another Coco Tribe, but I think I should spoil the dolls I have instead, haha.
      Cotton Tail is such a beauty in this dress! I love all those accessories. *A* And what stunning blue eyes! They truly stand out. She's a cutie!

I guess I should add to the spam in this thread, here's Moselle:
      [​IMG]

12. Oh, I'm loving all the cute bunny girls in this thread! :D
      Since my Ruby is a boy I miss dressing him in all cute girly dresses, hehe. Still I love him, even though I sometimes lack inspiration on what to sew for him... I did crochet a long scarf for him a couple of months ago and even though the summer is soon here, I think he looks cute in it and doesn't want to take it off even if it's hot! I really should take some new pics of him but here's one from Easter (haha not very current photo but hope you don't mind!)

[​IMG]
      Sirius needs a new face-up...

13. Along the course of the thread, someone asked about shoes but I don't believe a respond was posted. Has anyone found shoes for these girls or the other Coco Tribe Amber characters? What are the measurements of their feet?

Also, what are the measurements for the 21cm Mature body? I've only seen listing for the flatter chested body. Is the difference only in the chest or are the hips and waist different as well? What can the mature 21cm wear, apart from some Barbie and specially made clothing? Would Blythe still work or would the larger chest make it too tight?

14. just discovered this lovely bunny and was debating getting her, but noticed her thread was inactive. does anyone still have a ruby out there?

15. It's weird, isn't it? Coco Tribe's Amber line MUST be doing well enough to "earn it's keep" on their site but I don't see a whole lot of them online.

So, I got in touch with Coco Tribe and they say the bust on the Mature 21cm body is 11cm, .5cm larger than the Neuter body. The rest is all the same.
      Cupcake Sprinkles managed to squeeze her girl into a pair of Hujoo shoes by cutting a part inside.

16. Anyone bought any Coco Tribe lately? They still have their Christmas / Happy New Year up on their website, so wondered I if they were still going?

17. I don't know, I think they are. I sent them an e-mail on the 1st and haven't gotten a reply, but it was just a suggestion and they may not have thought I wanted one. I thought they had a male 26cm bunny comming out but maybe it was just a Randy with a different paint job. They are still making and sending out dolls as of March, though.

18. Thanks Lon. There are a couple I'd like to get but just wanted to make sure they were okay before ordering...not so worried now. :)

19. Heehee, I checked the Twitter, I checked the Flickr and I checked their Doa account but you know what I DIDN'T look at? Facebook. Their last FB update was on April 17, telling Thai fans where to buy the dolls, and on March 13th they mentioned working on a new kimono and an update of the site.

Which ones were you thinking of getting, Xanadu? :D

20. I'd love Jerry V2 (he's so darn grumpy looking) and WakeUp Ruby' maybe Patrick and Milo at a later date. But they still haven't updated their site, so I'm still not sure what I'm going to do.