1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Discussion for new Minifee woosoo vamp~ at fairyland

Jul 14, 2008

1. will up date the thread with the name when she is released..
      if this is not allowed(since its not released yet), mods pls remove it..i'm sorry

news thread here
      http://www.denofangels.com/forums/showthread.php?goto=newpost&t=228991
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]

i don't even know if its a minifee but it looks soo cute to be a feeple..

more pics here
      http://dollfairyland.com/board/view.php?board_name=DREAMBOARD10&choose2=&choose1=&ID=9
      http://dollfairyland.com/board/view.php?board_name=DREAMBOARD10&choose2=&choose1=&ID=8

they are available in ala carte now..

2. In the news it says that the heads will be added in both Active and Beautiful line A la carte and there will be a regular release as minifee as well. The fullsets though, it's not certain yet if when they'll be released.

It's great that they won't be limited ^^ I also adore vamp dolls!

3. Hehe... well, they're back now :lol:

Woosoo Vampire Elf heads are now avilable at MiniFee A la Carte systems.

4. Lol Welcome to the group. *Sympathy handshakes and cookies*

I don't think they would... I mean, dolls are limited for a reason. So that you blow a whole bunch of extra money at once on something you know won't be around for long. XD I splurged on my Shushu Elf because she was perfect for my character in every way, and I knew she wasn't going to be around for long. I had no choice but to BUY HER IMMEDIATELY. Then again, they did re-release the Breakaway, albeit a little different looking. XP I hope they don't, because I can't see how you would alter it to be different from the first batch, the way the Breakaway was.

chobits0821-- XD Well, the sculpts are a little different, so you need to buy what you feel is perfect for you.

Eri-- XDDD Congrats. I can't wait until you order!

I can't wait for owner photos. I hope they aren't as pretty to me as the stock photos, because I might just die. X33 I can't buy her, so if she looks as good in person as on the site and I don't change my mind about liking her... She's going to be one of those dolls I crave and stalk on DoA.

5. boo i was hoping since mnfs have moved over to FL,they'll do things differently.. but i guess its cp tt does the deciding.?

6. actually CP released Delf elves in the past more than once, so there might be a re-release in the future. the second time around they were given different default face ups.

7. imagine... if there are mermaid versions of mnfs *dies*

8. sspearls-- But the faces were different too. I remember two Lishe Elves (2004 and 2006?) and their face moulds were both a little different. If they rerelease the MNF Shushu, I'm not sure how they'd do that, unless they messed with her eye/face shape to make her more Elven or something.

fayerie-- XD Well, like with the Puki mermaids, there wouldn't be the versatility the regular bodies have. ... But they'd be AMAZING. :lol: :XD:

Edit: The Woosoo vampire girl as a mermaid would make her a pirahna or something. ... Now my post is on-topic. XDDDD

9. psychoticelflet5>>fin-ears would be <3 and i agree with you about the woosoo vamp girl..hahahaha omg shushu mermaids!

10. Has anybody gotten their hands on one of these yet? I'm really thinking about ordering the girl, but I'd like to see pictures of her by people that own her first.

Also, I'm disappointed to find out that I missed out on Elf Lishie. x-x I may have to just hunt for one eventually.

11. i think it won't be so fast.. they're jusst released a week ago!

12. :sweat A person can hope? :laughs: I feel silly, still, I anxiously await pictures. :)

13. rishimsin>> i post them when my girl woosoo's head arrive ^^

14. i ordered the boy on 18th hope it arrive soon and i'll post pics i promise ^^

15. *Gasps and looks into the sky* T_T So beautiful... TT_TT

What? No no, I meant the Delf Elf Lishes; there hasn't been a MNF Elf Lishe yet, or one of my best friends would have freaked out and spent all her money on one. XDDD No worries! There is hope for the future! The only Elves released in MNF size have been Shiwoo, Shushu, and now the Woosoo vampires (since they technically have elf ears).

16. I was in love with the twins when I first saw them! I've been looking for two little twins and these guys are perfect. I think I'll get the girl first. (unless I break down and get them both at once :sweat)..she's so adorable.

17. ishiko-- Well, if you buy them both at once you save $24 dollars (plus you get free shipping). XD Not that I am trying to convince you to get em both at once so we can have photos together or anything....

18. Ha Ha, I thought about that... but I also heard that the twins (as a set) come with the Active Line bodies and I don't really like the boy's muscle body. So, when I do order them it will be through the a la carte system. I also like the idea of picking their hands.

I'm also planning on ordering with a friend (or 2) so we should get the free shipping anyway. I just can't pass up free shipping! There aren't many companies that can offer that.

19. psychoticelflet5>> looks into sky too~~ haha...oh ya they should release the des soon right..
      *squirms as mind goes back to imagining dreaming shushu mermaids*