1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

IDS (I-Dollstudio) 64cm girl Byul

Mar 4, 2009

1. Mikki, I will be stalking this thread to see a picture of your Byul, too!

I wound up selling mine because, at the time, her proportions were so out of scale with my other dolls that I just couldn't find mental space for her (if that makes any sense at all). But now that I've acquired two EID guys, I can't help thinking about her, and wondering how one of Andro's gorgeous Amazons would look next to the EIDs. (Also how EID Woman clothes might fit the I-Doll body, come to think of it.)

Hmmmm, I guess I ought to post a Photo Request thread for that, huh? ;)

2. Thanks for reviving this thread! Chizzie, I hope you can contact Andro and that he's still making dolls. Last I heard, two or three years ago, he was working on a male doll. There were some gorgeous teaser pics at his site.

Cynthia, I think I-dolls might be too slender for EID clothes, but possibly SID?

Some Arnoah spam to keep us going:

[​IMG]

3. Home, and in luck, its not chucking it down or blowing a gale - so here she is - Marianne!

[​IMG]

She's delighted to be getting some attention. Thank you again Chizzie, goodness know how long she would have languished in her box without you, and I've had such fun this afternoon :lol:

Alewife - Arnoah looks lovely there lying under her sunshade

Thanks Cynthia - Hope you like her

:chocoheart

#63 mikki, May 1, 2013
      Last edited: Jan 2, 2021
    4. Ohhhhh, Marianne is so lovely and natural--she looks like a real girl, maybe a little shy, trying to decide whether or not to say what's on her mind. :aheartbea

And Alewife, that is a fantastic pose for a dreamy bikini figure!

5. Marianne is so beautiful. I wish I'd bought Byul when I had the chance!

Thanks, Cynthia, I hope she remembered her sunblock. :)

6. chizzie_shark, it is so great that you revive this tread! I wish were whould be more beautiful i-doll photos, and a lot of talk too :)
      And hope you can reestablich connection with Andro, for i-doll site looks really abandoned, I either can't login with my old credentials. Not sure it helps, but you can try contact him by [email protected].

mikki, Marianne is so touching and gentle. Please, take more photos of her! She is so lovely, not to lay forgotten in a box.

Alewife, such a summer look ^^

And old photo of my Tais, for now I'm on house-moving and can't take a new one.

[​IMG]

7. Oops, I didn't realise there were replies because I forgot to subscribe to this thread XD

Yay, so much IDoll spam! Thanks for sharing everyone! Please keep it coming!

No luck with Andro...but not all hope is lost (yet). I will try again.

8. Chizzie_shark, I hope you can track him down. And I hope he hasn't retired from doll-making!

My poor girl hasn't been out of her box for months. I think it's time for a photo shoot. ;)

9. Hello everyone, popping back in to revive this thread! (It's like an annual thing now, haha.) How are you all and your girls?

10. Yay, annual thread revival! My poor Arnoah has been in her box for a year. I ought to bring her out for some long-overdue photos.

Every now and then I google Andro and I-Doll Studio to see if he ever came back, but I've never found anything. :(

11. chizzie_shark, and it's great! Nice to see this tread updated at least annually.
      I'm too lazy to take pics often, so Tais also thanks you for the occasion :)

[​IMG]

Hope you guys also share some photos of your girls...

12. Yay, photos! Thank you trollenok for sharing your lovely girl.

I have officially begun my quest for a I-Doll girl, so photo spammage would go a long way to easing my pain. :lol: (Not to mention we don't want these lovelies to be forgotten!)

13. Let me know if you find a secret, hidden nest of I-Doll girls! I always wanted to get Byul, but I procrastinated too long and missed my chance. :(

Here's an older picture of Arnoah, on a bad hair day. :)

[​IMG]

14. I love your thinking chizzie_shark, Happy Anniversary to us all :lol:

Here's Marianne to join in the celebrations

[​IMG]

trollenok - Tais is really beautiful, I love her look :aheartbea

Alewife - it's lovely to see your Arnoah again, she is stunning :aheartbea

#74 mikki, Aug 23, 2014
      Last edited: Jan 2, 2021
    15. Everyone's girls are so beautiful!

16. Alewife, mikki, thanks for sharing your girls, they both are so lovely :)

chizzie_shark, wish you luck in your quest! Maybe this sounds selfish, but I'll hope to see your photos of i-doll girl someday.

17. Thank you trollenok! Haha not selfish at all, if I ever get my hands on I-Doll girl you can be sure I will be posting photos ;)

18. Popping in to let everyone know some good news - I'm getting an Arnoah! I can't wait for her to come home, it's kind of hard to believe this is happening after all those years of searching :)

19. Oh many congrats chizzie_shark, I'm delighted for you and can't wait to see her :dance

20. Oh Wow Congrats ! chizzie_shark Byul was on my wishlist like forever I gave up hope on finding her but I'm happy for you. I love all your girls please keep posting :)