1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Divi aka Dollstories

Jan 10, 2010

1. Well, on July 14, 2008 I ordered a Kiyra WS head with face-up from Dollstories/ Glenna.

She has been very difficult to get in touch with, and rarely returns emails.

Near the end of October she finally returned my email, and apologized for the delay claiming some family problems. Divi/ Glenna promised to get the Kiyra head finished. Told her I really wanted the head, and thought things had been resolved.

Divi sent me pics the first week of November, and said the head would be shipped out that week--great! Well, on the Kirya thread Naiar gets her head the same week mine should have arrived. http://denofangels.com/forums/showthread.php?t=158661&page=8

Sent Divi another email, and still no response. Then I send her this email:
      Hello Glenna,

It's been sometime since you said that you would ship out my finished Kirya. After you told me the head would be shipped out--I believe this was the first week of November---Naiara on DOA posted that she received her head. Her post was on the 5th of November. It is now November 23, and still no Kiyra. I have emailed you in that time, but did not get a response.

Glenna I think I've bee more then patient. If you are not going to send the head, please issue me a refund via paypal so that we can be done with this. Honestly, I'm rather disgusted at this point and feel that my good nature has been taken advantage of. I sincerely hope that you are not the type of person who would do that. I wanted to support a fellow artist in her endeavor, but I can say I will never buy a piece like this again.

I understand things are not great for you right now, but as an artist I can say I would never do this to any of my clients for any reason.

Regards,

Still no response, and I sent her another one in December.

I've opened a Paypal complaint for the transaction, but so much time has passed I don't think much will happen.

I think at this point I have no head and am out $182.

2. Arianne02 ~ What is this member's exact User Name?

3. Divi was last on the forum 8JAN. She is now Being Paged. Please keep this thread updated.

4. Sent PM to Arianne02 today.

5. Sent Zagzagael a PM today.

6. PM received from divi, and she said the head will be out in the mail tomorrow. Will update when head arrives.

7. This transaction actually did NOT take place on DoA, but rather on the Dollstories website.

8. This issue has been resolved--Divi shipped out the head, and I have received it.