1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

New Doll [Do Dolls Dream] Margaret

Sep 18, 2018

1. Hello everyone! ^^

I'm very happy to share with you my first doll - Do Dolls Dream Margaret :D

The in stock sale of 9 fullset dolls will start on 20th October

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Margaret is 50,5 cm tall and is casted in normal skin resin.

Fullset includes:
      • Do Dolls Dream Margaret original doll
      • Make up handpainted by Polish artist Pauli Faceup Studio
      • Fullset outfit: dress, legwarmers and ribbon hair pin made by Japanese artist Aoi Hamilton
      • Wig: Leekeworld W151_E in Chocolate Brown (8-9 Size)
      • Resin eyes: Makoeyes Owl-004 (16mm size)
      • Silicon cap
      • Box with cushions
      • Certificate of Authenticity
      *Manicure and pedicure is NOT included.

Please visit my website: Do Dolls Dream - Artistic Ball Jointed Dolls - Crafting ball jointed dolls with passion
      or social media profiles for more information and photos:

Twitter: Do Dolls Dream (@DoDollsDreamBJD) | Twitter
      Instagram: Do Dolls Dream (@dodollsdream) • Instagram photos and videos
      Facebook: Do Dolls Dream
      Flickr: Do Dolls Dream
      Tumblr: Do Dolls Dream

2. Does she have single or double jointed knees?

3. She has single jointed knees and double jointed elbows :love

4. She is so adorable! Congrats on finally being able to share her with the doll community! :XD: will there be more opportunities to buy her in future sales?

5. Thank you so much!! I'm very happy to show her here on DoA :whee: If everything goes well, I hope to make another small in stock sale in the next few months, but it's hard to be more specific right now as there's a lot of factors that go into this ^^ The fullset is going to be different though :blush

6. She's adorable, and I love the size.

Can you share what her cost will be?

EDIT: never mind! I found the information on your site :)

Do you think you will offer blank versions, or will you prefer only to sell full sets?

7. Thank you for your kind words! :D

I get many questions about blank dolls so I will definitely consider it in the future. But for now I would like to focus on fullsets :3nodding: