1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Do Dolls Dream Marionette Line

Jul 28, 2020

1. Hello everyone!

Recently, I fell in love with a doll by a sweetheart sculptor. The doll was made by Do Dolls Dream. Do Dolls Dream is a relatively new company and the first doll release was limited to 9 sculpts in the Fall of 2018. Since then, there have been a few more releases of the Marionette line, consisting of two small SD sculpts, Margaret and Aurelia, with hopefully more to come!

Through some luck and kindness, I am now the proud owner of a doll from the third release of Margaret, a Lullaby Margaret in Strawberry chocolate skin (sort of a pink tan), though she hasn't yet shipped from Do Dolls Dream (soon, though!). I'd love to make friends with other Marionette owners so that I can see your beautiful doll photos. Plus, I thought it'd be nice to have a place where we might discuss clothing sizing, since the Marionette's are smaller than most SD's.

Please share with your friends, and I hope you'll keep the thread lively!

2. Well hello there, dear! As you already know, I'm a happy owner of Aurelia in caramel forest resin and Lullaby Margaret in pale rose.
      I'm absolutely smitten by these dolls and I am also very scared for any more releases, since I'm most likely getting them, too. XD

3. Thanks for joining the thread! Yes, your Aurelia is a great beauty and I can't wait to see how your Margaret looks once she's complete!

4. Hello!
      A new preorder with beautiful dolls will start soon. I'm considering buying Charlotte.
      You can check out the details here: Pre-order Miss Marionettes 2023 - Do Dolls Dream
      The dolls pose wonderfully!
      Are you going to order one too?

[​IMG]

#4 chwostka.wspaniala, Aug 16, 2023
      Last edited: Aug 16, 2023
    5. Yes I’m planning on participating for sure!! Definitely bringing home Margaret again. But maybe also Charlotta!

6. I'm not an owner of this type of BJD, but they're very cute. Do you have any idea on what you'll do with them clothes wise? If you do, could you possibly post pictures? I really love their look.

7. Cool! Be sure to let me know later which doll you finally decided on. :chibi

If I have a doll in my hands, I will definitely take pictures of it and share the effects of the session on DOA. I plan to style it differently than their creator. I have a general idea in my head of what I want her to look like, but it will crystallize later. :celebrate

8. I'd love to order one too! <3 However, I'm torn between the sculpts as they all have a different kind of uniqueness to them.

9. These dolls are absolutely stunning. I have a couple of the teacups and I just jumped on the preorder for both Margaret and Charlotta. I cannot recommend Dodollsdream enough!

10. Maybe you would like to have Aurelia. She is a very special sculpt and she looks just beautiful with makeup!

Congratulation! :love

11. I just placed an order for Aurelia in Eternal Lavender! I love fantasy colors!

12. I currently have 6 of her dolls already! Most are styled contemporary fashion, one dresses a bit more fancy. I typically post on my instagram which is under the same username as here :)

13. I ended up ordering Charlotta in woodland echo and Margaret in Caramel forest! Still planning how I will style them. I opted to get them painted by Paulianne as well.

14. I ended up ordering Aurelia and Leona as my first Do Dolls Dream dolls, can't wait to see them in real life <3

15. I love the (Classic) Marionette line!

#15 fairyscrolls, Nov 20, 2023
      Last edited: Nov 20, 2023
    16. Hello friends and Miss Marionette lovers!
      I wanted to create a discussion thread where we could talk about, appreciate, and share our Miss Marionette dolls.

This line is made by Do Dolls Dream. They are the largest that Do Dolls Dream has made thus far, standing at about 55cm to 56cm (depending upon the feet they have on). Do Dolls Dream’s Miss Marionette line is similar to the Marionette line (officially called Classic Marionette), although they have more mature bodies. They are absolutely beautiful!

I’m planning to get a Miss Marionette during the next (not yet announced) pre/order. I am planning to get a Margaret because not only she is absolutely beautiful and I have a character named Margaret, but she is also reminiscent of the Classic Marionette line Margaret, which was the first doll the artist sculpted! ❤︎

Do you already own one of these beauties or do you plan on getting one? I would love to make friends with other Miss Marionette owners so that I can see your beautiful doll photos. Plus, I thought it'd be nice to have a place where we might discuss clothing and shoe sizing, and such other things.

Please share your Miss Marionettes! Let’s keep the thread lively!

[​IMG]
      [​IMG]

Doll information:
      • Height: 55 cm (including the head)
      • Width: shoulders – 12 cm / hips – 11 cm
      • Circumference: head – 21 cm / neck – 10 cm / chest – 24 cm / waist – 18 cm / hips – 29 cm / thigh – 17,5 cm)
      • Wig: 7-8 (very tight fit) and 8-9 (recommended)
      • Eyes: 14 mm – 16 mm; low dome is optimal;
      • Feet – default: 6,8 cm (length); 2,5 cm (width); 3 cm (height)

#16 fairyscrolls, Nov 20, 2023
      Last edited: Nov 20, 2023
    17. I ordered a Charlotta and can't wait to get her. She will be a Mori girl. I love Leona as well but two girls are too pricey for me.

18. I received my Leona today!

[​IMG]Leona1 by Flora Lingua Dolls, on Flickr

Wooow, she's gorgeous. These are not good photos (sorry, late night photography) but I'll take more soon. The body is stunning - I looove the neck joint so much (I wish all dolls had one) and the shoulders are really cool, too.

I've owned a few other DoDollsDream sculpts in the past and as usual, the sculpting is spectacular, every tiny detail of the fingertips, etc. (those cute little feet!) is perfect. She's in Caramel Forest resin, and the resin itself is so soft and smooth.

I have no idea what faceup, wig, or eyes she needs. I almost don't want a faceup, she's so pretty like this X)

In the second photo she's sitting with my Maskcatdoll Juni. They look good together proportionally (even though Juni's face is a little more "doll-like").

Leona2

I hope she can stick around! My "bonding" with dolls is weird - I can absolutely love how they look but they still don't feel right to keep, so I'm hoping Leona will fit in. I'll be patient in trying to figure her out!

19. I can understand that! I absolutely fell in love with Leona well, and I am hoping to save up for her. One day, ha ha.

20. Are there any arrived Miss Marionettes yet? :D