Do Dolls Dream Marionette Line

Jul 28, 2020

1. Hello everyone!

Recently, I fell in love with a doll by a sweetheart sculptor. The doll was made by Do Dolls Dream. Do Dolls Dream is a relatively new company and the first doll release was limited to 9 sculpts in the Fall of 2018. Since then, there have been a few more releases of the Marionette line, consisting of two small SD sculpts, Margaret and Aurelia, with hopefully more to come!

Through some luck and kindness, I am now the proud owner of a doll from the third release of Margaret, a Lullaby Margaret in Strawberry chocolate skin (sort of a pink tan), though she hasn't yet shipped from Do Dolls Dream (soon, though!). I'd love to make friends with other Marionette owners so that I can see your beautiful doll photos. Plus, I thought it'd be nice to have a place where we might discuss clothing sizing, since the Marionette's are smaller than most SD's.

Please share with your friends, and I hope you'll keep the thread lively!

2. Well hello there, dear! As you already know, I'm a happy owner of Aurelia in caramel forest resin and Lullaby Margaret in pale rose.
      I'm absolutely smitten by these dolls and I am also very scared for any more releases, since I'm most likely getting them, too. XD

3. Thanks for joining the thread! Yes, your Aurelia is a great beauty and I can't wait to see how your Margaret looks once she's complete!