1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Do Minifee's fit into MSD clothing?

Apr 25, 2007

1. Do Minifee's fit into MSD clothing? Or just Unoa. And is there any other brand that fits mnf?

2. Some brands, yes... some no. The pants are usually a bit short and the tops sometimes a bit baggy, but other than that, you're usually fine. Dollmore is apparently a nice fit ^.^

3. What about Volks' MSD outfits? I bought one of their outfits because I fell in love w/ it even thoughthe only MSD sized doll I have is an OD Tae. And the poor boy is currently waiting to be restrung so I haven't tried it on him yet.

Morgan

4. Dollmore fits very nicely and SOOM's new MSD range :)

5. Yeah, Dollmore looks like it would fit about right. ^.^

6. Isn't Tae a pretty slender doll? I think the outfit might be too loose on him, if so.

7. DOLLSOOM tops fit nicely on MNF (I have a girl). Its fit across the chest and loose around the waist. Other clothes I tried - DoD, Volks (for MSDs), AngelRegion are big/loose on her.

Clothes for Unoa, Narae/Narin, Minisup, Serendipity Sharmin/Alice/Noel would be the closest fit for MNFs =)

8. Yay! So many helpful suggestions. The reason I ask what clothes fit mnf is because I'm saving for a minifee and I'm curious what kind of options for buying clothes I would have. ^.^

9. Mine wears a DOD outfit and it's a bit large, but nothing that can't be fix ^^

10. Has anyone ordered anything from Nine9style? I love their items, clothes/shoes/wigs....will pants fit correctly, and the sneakers? I think the dresses should be fine for fit, anyone bought the mohair wigs? ... they look awesome

11. I have ordered from nine9style and their clothes are awesome!!! here is my Fable - minifee Rena in an outfit from their. (not the best photo of her as she has a new wig now, this is the wig she came with). Everything here but the scarf is nine9style! Buy with confidence:)
      [​IMG][/URL][/IMG]

12. Ellowyne Wilde by Wilde Imagination's clothes fit perfectly. Everything but the shoes. This outfit came on a dressed doll "Mistakenly Sad" but they also sell just outfits.
      [​IMG]

13. leeke wold cloths fit nice, they are only a little louse making them look so cozy

14. I have bought most of the clothes my minifee wears on Etsy. There are a few shops that make slim msd clothes that fit minifees well.

15. Following! I heard nine9style bunny line shoes fit nicely on the moe line feet but I haven't tried it out yet, I hope they do because I have my eye on a cute pair of boots!

16. If you were seeking in etsy or ebay, what would your search be? Minifee clothes? Also, what key words should we look for in the clothing description? I'm new and just purchase my very first minifee tonight!

17. you would either do minfee, mnf or slim msd. Most sellers will say if it'll fit minifies or give you an option that says minifee specifically if they offer it. Congrats! and if you chose a minifee with a larger bust it is always safe to ask the seller if their item allows for room ;)

18. Etsy has some lovely stuff made especially for minifee.
      by Karapisdiza this is one i ordered from (and would order from agan) she makes good quality stuff and even takes customs

19. Thank you so much! :)

20. I'm saving up for a minifee as well. I have a ton of msd patterns to make clothes, but now it seams they won't fit. :x