1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Do you do anything with BJD for Doll's Day?

Mar 3, 2010

1. I didn't know about this day
      I have just changed everything on my dolls and put them in their party wear in celebration. :dance

2. Oh wow I didn't know that. I have a video to do for the DollyHolics YouTube Channel tonight so I will have to mention Hina Matsuri. :D I guess that's what I'm doing, then. Making a BJD video. ^^

3. Just remember to put your dolls away ASAP or else you'll never get married. (Yes, that's the tradition for Girl's Day. I keep asking people if they really believe that, and they say, "Kind of ...")

4. Bah, I totally forgot about it. :...( I usually do something special with the Daughter and our dolls on March 3rd, but as they are all off-topic dolls, at least it's ok. By Kodomo no Hi in May, though, the Brownies might be here and we can do something with them then!

And oh gosh, but I have to find that Re-Ment set!! *grabby hands* :D

5. It's a great set isnt it? The scale is so good.

6. Well, I was totally out of it with back pain for most of the day, so I didn't get around to doing too much of anything, but I did enjoy looking at DoA and thinking about it in terms of 'and it's Doll's Day!'

My sister was hoping for her package (stuff for her girl) to arrive today, but it didn't happen. It would have been perfect timing, though. She did get some sewing done, and I'm sorry I wasn't able to do the same...

=^__^=
      Anneko

7. ahh i never knew there was doll day! they should soo make it international
      and i missed it... next year will celebrate. organize a specialized meet or something of that kind.))

8. BAH! I forgot all about Doll's Day this year... There's always next year ^^

9. Isn't doll's day when they burn all the dolls???
      o.o

Nope, don't think I'll be celebrating that... sorry :P Haha

10. I actually thought about celebrating that day, especially since March is my favorite month not to mention my birthday is March 5th, two days after Doll day. I'm already planning out her kimono x3

11. I would take my girl to school but it's on a weekend next year so I'm just going to get her a nice kimono and have her out with me all day ^^

12. That's an interesting idea - I never thought to do anything at work for hina matsuri.

13. OMGoodness There is a Dolls day. I must do more research!!

14. Wow there is really a Doll day in Japan. I wish there was a doll day in the US. OH MAN OH MAN I WISH! ^^ But What happens on Doll day. are there venders that sell doll sized items?

15. dolls day? O_O i had no idea that it even existed!

16. This is so cool! Luckily I bought small Re-Ment decoration for it in Tokyo, so we gonna celebrate this year!

17. Ahhh Hina-Matsuri. I always thought it was a celebration for girls and never really thought it applied to dolls at all, but I might dress mine up in a kimono and set her on display this year. :)

18. This is a really fantastic idea! I had no idea the holiday existed, and since my first doll will be coming in time for the holiday this year, I'll be sure to do something special with her!

19. I never even heard of Dolls Day. I hope I get a day off work.