1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Do you have a favorite among your dolls?

Nov 3, 2015

1. Y'know, the one who's in every photoshoot. The one who has twice as many clothes as everyone else. Why are they your favorite? Or do you love all your resin children equally?

For me it's Violette, my Delf Girl Spica. She has wayyy more clothes and wigs than all the others. Plus she's become the main character of my ongoing story (it was supposed to be my first doll, David).
      I'm not sure why. I have prettier dolls, and dolls I've had for longer. She was actually kind of an impulse buy, but there's something about her I just adore.

2. My tan MNF Mirwen is my favorite so far. I think it's because her style is more fleshed out than the other dolls that I have.

3. I love all my dolls equally, but for different reasons - they're all completely different to each other. I really don't think I could choose 'just one' if I had to! ^_^

4. My favorite would by my Kid Lonnie from Iple House and a close very slim second is my Volks Coco.

5. It's really difficult for me to pick one favorite because they are all awesome in their own ways! But if I had to pick one that holds a special place in my heart, it would be my Soom Heliot God Master because of the amount of time I invested into him. He'd be one of the last to go (if not the last) if I was forced to sell my collection.

6. I only have two full dolls, Big Dipper and a Bobobie, with two floating heads that have nothing to call their own. My bbb has quite a few clothes, a lot more than she needs. I figure that's because she was my first doll and I was really excited to get into the hobby. I have a feeling once I get the body for my Carter head, he'll be my fave. My bbb is sd size and I just do t think that's the right fit for me where as Carter is msd and I have a feeling I'll like that a lot better. I'll probably do so many photo shoots and end up with a mountain of clothes and accessories for him and that will probably make me end up buying msd size items that aren't for him lol.

7. I have five MNF heads (3 bodies) and two LTFs. I also have a couple full dolls and another head on the way.

Right now my absolute favorites are my Fairyland sisters, Coco and Mimi (MNF Chloe and NF 14 event head), and I really feel it's going to stay that way. They make my heart sing. They are so perfect together, just absolutely perfect, and with both of them, the first time I saw their sculpt, it was instant, intense love. I feel so lucky to have both of them, especially the NF 14 because she was an event head, so there aren't as many around, plus she's really pretty and not many are available. If they were the only ones I could keep, I would happily rehome the others. I'm that in love with them. They're just so perfect.

#7 albeli, Nov 4, 2015
      Last edited: Nov 4, 2015
    8. That's a tough one! It's very hard to pick a favorite, but I'd have to say Valentine, my Volks F-32, might be my favorite. She's definitely the one I searched for the longest and is my grail. But really, I can't choose a favorite- they're all wonderful!

9. Yeah....it's Parker, my 5Star Edmund/IMPL hybrid. You might not guess it by comparing his pix or clothes to others, but the entire collection revolves around him. He's my favorite character.

But Dhani (Souldoll Iliya/Senior Delf hybrid) gets spoiled the most, just because he's easy and fun to shop for. At last count, he owned 38 shirts...

10. The one I'm most attached to is Mitchell, my Infinitidoll Dreaming Louis. He's my favorite character among the lot and the doll is just beautiful.

11. Several. XD

Harumatsu (CP/Delf Shiwoo), because he was first... The Alabaster Prince of Ashes ("Al" to his friends, CP/Delf Breakaway), because he's the resin avatar of the tabletop RPG character I'm most attached to... Muninn (Luts SDf Bliss), because he was my "project doll" and I spent a lot of time fixing him... Kestrel (Iple EID Bibiane), because she's the resin version of the MMO character I loved most... Teacup (CP/Delf Elf Shiwoo), Talis (Volks Sakaki) and Yurimaru (Volks Okita), because their sculpts were the grails I never thought I'd have.

I have rather a lot of favorites.

#11 Brightfires, Nov 5, 2015
      Last edited: Nov 5, 2015
    12. I do, but the title of favorite kind of flutters among the girls, specifically the SD sized girls.

13. I do, I can't help it, my little girl (DollsBe Mango) has proclaim herself the queen of the house.
      I think the fact she is the most portable of my dolls has something to do with that feeling. She has twice the clothes of my only guy and even more than my first girl.

14. At first I thought I didn't have a favorite, but now I think it's Jace, a Volks Yo-Midi. He has such a great personality and I love taking photos of him, I even went as far and buying another doll to be his friend, as he was my only guy, but that one turned out to be more of a boyfriend to a doll I brought about the same time,

15. My Soom Coquina, Kiran, definitely, which is no surprise for me as the character they're customized as is also my favorite OC, lol. Their character is just so cute, their doll's face sculpt is just so cute, they're using one of my favorite SD bodies, and they wear so much pretty pretty clothing... oh, so much clothing, they certainly have the most clothes and that will never change lol. More like, it'll only get worse... my doll wardrobe is really just Kiran's wardrobe.... hahah.

16. Yes, my Shinydoll Akali is my favourite. She was not my first, but as soon as she arrived, I adored her! And 8 years later, I love her even more :)

17. I have two, my Soom Namu/FDoll hybrid and my LTF Soso/Doll&Doll hybrid. Ky is my lovely boy -- he has so much expression, he looks good in everything, his soft Tibetan mohair wig is fun to fiddle with and his FDoll body, though not as detailed as my other dolls' bodies, is the best poser I own. Raka is my little naughty cherry blossom deity, she has the funniest, cutest face ever and inspires so many stories in me. I love all my dolls, but those two are the ones I handle most and the ones that cheer me up most when I need it.

18. I think Berwyn is my favorite but only because I'm still getting to know Rosemary. Also Berwyn finally has her correct wig and eyes, whereas I'm still waiting on the perfect wig for Rosemary.

19. Elfie, one of my RML R20J sculpts. She's on a Volks SD10 Swarrico body, is one of twins (Bracken, her twin is on the SD10 boy body) and I have others with the same face sculpt (on long-limb SD10 girl body, and Custom House girl body) but Elfie's my favourite.

Teddy

20. I couldn't pick just one if I tried. :P Geordie my Saint hybrid is undeniably "best boy" but I also love Daisy my Dai and my custom green Miro Aine (Annie) very much. Aine she was made especially for me. She was Miro's very first green doll. Daisy she was a grail doll from the first moment I saw a RS Dai and it took me a long time to find one on the market over a year so I cherish her a lot. I love the Dai sculpt actually and I've actually thought about special ordering another one in RS green. I saw one online and I really liked it. All of my dolls, and I have a whole horde of them at this point, are special to me, each unique in their own way. I wouldn't have them otherwise. I dearly love them all.