1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

DoA T-Shirts for 2011

Aug 6, 2011

1. It's that time again! (In fact, it's a bit late... :sweat)

We are excited to present our 2011 t-shirt design, created by Marti of Martipresentsdolls. It was made to fit our 2011 theme of Me and my Shadow.
      Marti is a long-time European member of Den of Angels and the ABJD community. She is a visual artist and recently started producing her own dolls.
      [​IMG]

This design is available on white, a handful of pale colors, and black. The t-shirt can be purchased from our Cafepress shop! It will be available until 12/31/11. :aheartbea

For this week, we will also be offering a chance to buy DoA's past t-shirt designs. They are all currently available in our Cafepress shop, but you can also access that design directly by clicking the picture. These are done for this year, thanks!

[​IMG]
      2010 design by cyristine

[​IMG]
      2009 design by armeleia

[​IMG]
      "Official" design by Aimee Major and armeleia.

[​IMG]
      "Retro" design by Aimee Major

We are again going through Cafepress because it is convenient and has offered consistently good quality and customer service. We hope that you will enjoy this year's design!

2. Yay, a tote bag!!! Just as a heads-up to other non-wearers of T-shirts, there's a nice selection of other items available, too.

3. There is a Cafepress coupon today - TEETIME10 to get 10%-25%.

4. It was valid yesterday, not today, I'm afraid. :(

5. Is there any way the 2010 design could be made available as a canvas tote bag again? I bought one last year, but through a mishap involving my dog it was damaged beyond repair. I really really really loved that tote bag, so I was hoping to replace it. >.<

6. When will we hear about 2012's theme? Or am I a bit late for that one? lol or early for that matter!

7. WingedGoddess: Yup, we will make the 2010 design tote bag available, but only until next week. It will be discontinued when the other retro designs are.

Switzy: Very very very early! We're in the midst of the 2011 celebrations! We won't be posting about 2012 until next summer. Thanks!

8. Is there anyway to purchase the old designs after 8/13?

9. No, at that time they will be removed from the Cafe Press shop. Sorry!

10. Is there any hope of a messenger bag that isn't yellow? Even pink would be awesome.

11. Yellow is the only option for a messenger bag this year, sorry!

12. The past designs are done for this year. Thanks guys! The 2011 t-shirt will be available through the end of the year.

13. Oh no, I missed out on the 2010 design again! Unbelievable. :(

Will the 2010 designs be available again during next year's Anniversary? Please say yes!