1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

doc boy's head on (new) girls body

Feb 12, 2007

1. Dear everyone,

I LOVE the new DOC girls body and I want DOC Si to be a girl, but somebody told me the socket for the neck is too big when I put a boy's head on a girls body. Does anyone know If I can put a DOC head on a DOC new girls body, and if it will fitt as all other girls? Please help me with this, for no one seems to have an aswer becouse the new girls body is so new. ^^
      Thanks a lot!

2. I'm pretty sure when they announced the new body they said that it would fit both male and female heads.

3. I don't know the definite answer, but I swear I read on the DoD site that it would fit small DoC heads like Bee-a and Twing-key. But now I go back to the site and I can't find it, so I'm not sure where I got that information. I think the best thing is to email DoD.

4. Thanks, I'll search for a little while, if I can't find the aswer, I'll e-mail them about it.

5. Please let us know, I want to do the same thing.

6. si looks a very good girl and i think it's good with the new girl body, it's match good with a mnf body.

7. This is what DOD answered when I asked them about the socket problem.

Dear customer,

As you already know, it's not match exactly, but it's not the point to where it looks strange.
      But again it's personnal point of view some customers do - Boy head + girl body and they are happy about looks.

New girl body is same,

If you have more questions, please email me.

Thanks
      DOD

lol, not very much help.. but I guess we have an answer. :P
      Wanted to let you know.